No announcement yet.

4 in a row! Rivers has to be one of the worst Qbs in league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're not going to get a "playoffs!" or "crown em" moment out of norv, he's just too professional for that
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      norv and rivers are professionals in their media dealings, always have been
      It doesn't matter. VJ is probably good as gone.

Comment

you're not going to get a "playoffs!" or "crown em" moment out of norv, he's just too professional for that
        But I never see ANY fire out of the guy-presser or sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
          Look at his mechanics look at all the TO and sacks the guy takes. The game is over and he still can't hold on to the ball. He fumbles even when he takes a knee. They travel to chi next can u say 5 in a row!!
          This can't be true!!! I mean an analyst from espn put him as the 32nd best player in the league and they are never ever ever wrong...(I type with as much sarcasm as I can muster.)
          sigpic

Comment

Rivers is the same Rivers, the real problem is VJ is not the same VJ. I can't tell you how many time PR has thrown a jump ball up to that guy and he always always got it. It probably hurt with no Floyd and should've never gotten rid of Sproles.
            sigpicAn intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend any amount of time with a Cowboys fan. ~ John Riggins

Comment

I'd like to see any QB come back like that against the Packers.

yea, worst QB in the league. Keep dreaming 12andpoor.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
                If there's one game that Rivers will turn this around against, its @ Chicago against Cutler, he always gets the better of him
                Did not know Cutler also plays on defense. Rivers will have enough problems with Peppers, Idonije, Urlacher, Briggs, Tillman, and the rest of the Bears defense. Plus this game is in the Windy City, in mid November where the conditions can be mild to down right nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                  embarassing that they wont pay that kid.
                  It's not that Chicago won't pay Forte.............He turned down a 13/14 mil a year contract last summer. His gamble to get a better offer seems to be paying off, because he is not going anywhere else. Forte may get franchised first, but his contract will get done.

Comment

i really think they will soon, but then again, they let rivera walk, i mean they wouldn't even pay a DC a good wage lol

weird organization at times in chicago
                    Yeah Jerry Angelo is a moron. Would love if Forte ended up here, would be things coming full circle quite nicely
                    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
                      Yeah Jerry Angelo is a moron. Would love if Forte ended up here, would be things coming full circle quite nicely
                      Dream on..........Forte will be playing in Chicago in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                        It's not that Chicago won't pay Forte.............He turned down a 13/14 mil a year contract last summer. His gamble to get a better offer seems to be paying off, because he is not going anywhere else. Forte may get franchised first, but his contract will get done.
                        You got a link to where he turned down 13-14 mil PER YEAR.

I saw he turned down a deal that gave him 14 million guaranteed, but per year, i think you're reaching.

He'll be tagged probably, whether they can reach an extension is another story.

Comment

Working...
                        X