Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can the broncos win the division without a passing game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Well kish, i was right that we wouldn't do much running the ball with our RB's, Jets stuffed us all night for the most part.

Didn't think the D would play this well.

Great win.

Go Broncos!!
    Tru dat.

We still ran for 125 yards but they stuffed it for the most part.

I think you could legitimately say our D is playing in the top 5 of the league right now.

Our special teams, awesome

O-line, saw very good pass protection, and you can't ignore how well they've performed over the last few weeks in the running game, and even today they opened some huge holes at times. Oh, and they;re the 2nd youngest in the league so it can only get better.

If someone could just teach Tebow how to throw better, and get the WR's to stop dropping the passes he does throw, we'd really have something special going
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
      Tru dat.

We still ran for 125 yards but they stuffed it for the most part.

I think you could legitimately say our D is playing in the top 5 of the league right now.

Our special teams, awesome

O-line, saw very good pass protection, and you can't ignore how well they've performed over the last few weeks in the running game, and even today they opened some huge holes at times. Oh, and they;re the 2nd youngest in the league so it can only get better.

If someone could just teach Tebow how to throw better, and get the WR's to stop dropping the passes he does throw, we'd really have something special going
      Especially Decker. That boy has GOT to start catching the ball. By my count thats 7 drops in the last 2 games. We cant be having that

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        yeah you are a troll when every single post you make is trying to get under my skin rather than tell me why i am wrong, which by the way i am still waiting for.

problem is baprod we always tell you where your wrong...but your delussional mind disregards it because...your opinions are fact
        i was right about rivers vs cutler, i was right about MCD, was right about nolan carrying him, was right about your defense continuing to suck last year, definitely right about tebow's struggles to become an NFL QB......and i am right about you being a worthless troll.....need i go on? because i can.

what was you right about rivers and cutler over?...cutler is one of the top qbs in the game....
        what was you right about mcd about?
        my opinion was he was one of the worst head coaches in nfl history, that he dismantled a team and set us back for years, that he was a tyrant who opposed any opinion but his, i said it his whole time here...

yu was right about nolan carrying mcd?...so that opinion was shared by countless members of this board including myself...what you think your special in that? lol....

so you was right about our defense struggling last year?...so was anybody who thought getting rid of nolan was a huge mistake...like myself

and you were right about tebow continueing to struggle...guess what rod...tebow will in all likelyhood be two games up on rivers by the time we meet again...boy he's really struggling:thumb:

oh and im a troll?, because im here on my home teams boards making it hard for poor wittle baprod who is a bolt fan living on the bronco boards:thumb:

oh and you saying tebow can make all those throws but just not consistently really is freaking hilarious!
        no you said he cannot pass...you said he could not make nfl throws and was what? oh yea the worst starting qb in the league...i said he can, has and does.

then why even say it man? isn't that the point? don't you think he needs to be able to make those throws consistently

yes he needs to...as i said he needs to be consistant...but being consistant is a long way off from NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE THROWS as you stated.

ROFL!! you are embarrassing yourself here, troll. do yourself a favor and just stop responding, this isn't CMB picture smack, get to my level or get out!
        why would i get to your level? why would i want lower myself to a condensending crap slinger who thinks his opinion is always fact? why would i do that rod ?
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
        X