Who QB's the AFC Pro-Bowl this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
    If Tebow wins out, how could they not vote him in. You know there'd be the fan support to do it...
    Wins do not make you a pro bowl qb...if there is one thing skip bayless has ever said that is correct is Tim will probably never be a pro bowl quarterback but he will win you games. The pro bowl in my opinion is the one time where stats matter over W's and I just don't think Tim's stats will warrant a Pro Bowl bid...this season or any other season for that matter...doesn't mean he wont be good and wont have potential to win championships he just wont put up "pro bowl numbers"
    sigpic

Comment

We both know that if Tebow wins out, his stats won't matter; he has such a huge public following and such a large national presence, he would undoubtedly be considered...

Stats aren't everything at the Pro Bowl. Consider popularity, that of which Tebow has a lot.

Comment

I'd love to see Fitz make it. Although he has looked HORRIBLE these past 2 weeks, he has played well this season. Plus as already stated, the AFC has some weak QB's this year
        "Something special is about to go down and I want to be a part of it." - FJ

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
          We both know that if Tebow wins out, his stats won't matter; he has such a huge public following and such a large national presence, he would undoubtedly be considered...

Stats aren't everything at the Pro Bowl. Consider popularity, that of which Tebow has a lot.
          If it was a fan only vote I would agree with you 100% but the fan popular vote is only one third of the votes. Where as the other 2 are coaches and players and lets be honest he wont be winning either of those.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post

And I mean that in the best possible way.

Here are my takes:
            Brady — He's still one of the greatest. If he's willing to be there, he'll be there.
            Sanchez — Not a chance in hell.
            Fitzpatrick — He's lucky he did that contract before Kyle Wilson got hurt and everyone figured out the Buffalo offense.
            Moore — Who?
            Big Ben — Right now, he's the best QB in the AFC. He should be the starter.
            Flacco — So hot or cold, it's not even funny. I'll say no.
            McCoy — I still wonder what he could do with better receivers and a better line, but this definitely isn't the year for him.
            Dalton — He's got my vote.
            Hasselbeck — Hot start, but he's not the same without Britt.
            Gabbert — Unproductive, uninspiring, undeserving.
            Painter — If they go 0-16 and get Luck, he might deserve consideration for getting the Colts another decade of dominance.
            Palmer — He might be the Bengals MVP after the next two drafts, but his body of work this year will earn him an
            Rivers — He's having the worst year of his career. I'm thinking no.
            Tebow — No. Just. No.
            Cassell — Hurt, but he wasn't going anyway.
            Schaub — Hurt, and it's a shame because he might have.
            Dalton's gonna be going to a lot of Pro Bowls in the near future

He should just start going now

He won't be underrated forever
            sigpic
            Thank you Charger$

Comment

big ben and brady for sure.

tebow will get voted in by the fans of course but not by the players.

brady wont even go when he is voted in so it will be interesting to see who actually does go or is voted in when its all said and done.

still 7 games to play, depends on who emerges as a good QB on a good team that makes the playoffs.

even rivers still has a chance if he finishes the season good. carson palmer has a chance as well if he keeps playing the way he did against the chargers and wins the division.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzmagic View Post
                I'd love to see Fitz make it. Although he has looked HORRIBLE these past 2 weeks, he has played well this season. Plus as already stated, the AFC has some weak QB's this year
                i don't see him making it, he has really fallen off after the first 3 or 4 games of the season. Fred Jackson has a much much better chance than he does, hes pretty much a lock at this point.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  i don't see him making it, he has really fallen off after the first 3 or 4 games of the season. Fred Jackson has a much much better chance than he does, hes pretty much a lock at this point.
                  At this rate Freddie better make it, he's leading the league in rushing. If theres been one thing consistent about this Bills season, it's Freddie.
                  "Something special is about to go down and I want to be a part of it." - FJ

Comment

Working...
                  X