Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is December and that is Charger time !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is December and that is Charger time !

It is good to be back on this board. It has been a long time ! I see the Broncos losing three out of the last four games and a good chance of a history repeat. It is said and it shall be done !
    Good Night Now !

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

SD beat the Jaguars and now they're unstoppable!!! Look out!!
    MVPeyton!!

Comment

Originally posted by BiteMeDenver View Post
      It is good to be back on this board. It has been a long time ! I see the Broncos losing three out of the last four games and a good chance of a history repeat. It is said and it shall be done !
      yea geee we got some catching up to do...feels like you been gone for....well about 6-7 weeks

im sure your losing streak has nothing to do with that though...probably business trips right?
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Look who just woke up from a month long "Nap...

I blame your Kicker for all of the Chargers Problems. Pee-bowing didn't work.
        "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

I was waiting for one of these stupid threads. Need to beat Baltimore first, that isn't happening.
          sigpic

Comment

4 words for you, "Too little, Too late"

Our remaining schedule is:
            Bears @ home -- Without Cutler and Forte, that's a win for us
            NE @ home -- probably a loss, but we play NE well and it might be a win
            @ Buffalo -- It's possible we lose, but not likely
            KC @ home -- Orton was their only hope, he's hurt. No way we lose this one.

So we end up with 10-6, or 9-7 at the worst

Your schedule:
            Buffalo @ home -- Ok, I'll give you the benefit of doubt and say it's winnable
            Baltimore @ home -- Nope, Baltimore wins this one
            @ Detroit -- you lose again
            @ Oakland -- Don't think it will matter either way, but if Oakland is fighting for a Wildcard I don't think you can beat them.

You'll end the season either in the basement alone or sharing it with KC. But on the bright side, at least you'll feel at home, being back where you belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
              I was waiting for one of these stupid threads. Need to beat Baltimore first, that isn't happening.
              Jags beat balt....jusayin

Comment

Yawn.

Suggs meet Rivers. Good night.

/season
                /thread
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Chargers are crazy good at 5-7.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    Chargers are crazy good at 5-7.
                    like 4-8 right

Comment

Originally posted by BGMACN View Post
                      Jags beat balt....jusayin

And they played their hearts out in that game and have a better defense than you dolts. You're not beating Baltimore, get over yourself.

This season is done, guaranteed.
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                        And they played their hearts out in that game and have a better defense than you dolts. You're not beating Baltimore, get over yourself.

This season is done, guaranteed.
                        another weener!

Did I say we are going to beat Balt? BAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH.. really its been soooooooooo long since you saw light I think brain cells are clogged with this vision of grandeur… Ah this is why Im here.. u amuse me with stupidity..

Comment

another weener!

Did I say we are going to beat Balt? BAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH.. really its been soooooooooo long since you saw light I think brain cells are clogged with this vision of grandeur… Ah this is why Im here.. u amuse me with stupidity..
                          Spare me with your 10 yr old smack.

Unlike you, I'm here through thick and thin. You? Not so much.. just another fairweather. Grandeur? As in the SB candidate, Chargers?

As for stupidity...

Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

another weener!

so just what did you mean?....that since the jags beat them....and you beat the jags...you have a chance at beating them?...is that it?

by that yes you have a shot...you see the ravens been tearing up the tuff physical teams...and losing to the weak teams like seattle and the jags

so i guess since the bolts fit into the weak soft team catagory....you do have a shot to catch them sleeping
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

You'll probably beat Buffalo since they are imploding...

Final 3 games.

vs Bal- Dear god knows what that Front 7 is gonna do to that Swish Cheese OL SD has. As well as Ray Rice running through your D.

at Det- Same with Bal, Lions Front 7 is gonna have a field day, could win since they have a so-so secondary though, but doubtful. Good luck stopping Megatron.

at Oak- Maybe Rivers plays spoiler.

Best case is 7-9/8-8...

SD beats the Jags who have the worst QB in the league, now they are gonna run the table, smh.

Comment

Working...
                              X