Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is December and that is Charger time !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatake. View Post
    I thought that was the Falcons and Saints xD
    Nah, they can actually fill their stadium unlike SD for a supposedly " SB contender"

Comment

The Chargers are irrelevant again this season.

I personally hope they do win the wildcard because I give them or the Jets a decent chance of winning a road playoff game and possibly having to come to Denver for another LOSS, BOTH of them.

The Broncos are getting better EVERY week as a team and Tebow looks more comfortable every week.

I live in Las Vegas and wager on the NFL every week but I enjoy watching the Broncos so much that I promised myself to never bet a game they play in.

I just sit back and watch the game like I did when I was a kid and enjoy every minute of it because they leave it all on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Comeback Kid 15 View Post
        The Chargers are irrelevant again this season.

I personally hope they do win the wildcard because I give them or the Jets a decent chance of winning a road playoff game and possibly having to come to Denver for another LOSS, BOTH of them.

The Broncos are getting better EVERY week as a team and Tebow looks more comfortable every week.

I live in Las Vegas and wager on the NFL every week but I enjoy watching the Broncos so much that I promised myself to never bet a game they play in.

I just sit back and watch the game like I did when I was a kid and enjoy every minute of it because they leave it all on the field.
        You live in Vegas and bet in every game yet apparently don't know how the playoff system works. You would be facing either of those teams in the 1st round of the playoffs not the next week.

Comment

Working...
        X