Honest BEARS fan here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest BEARS fan here

The Denver Broncos are a football anomoly. I am not going to buy into this at all. Saying that, the team is way better than used to be regaurdless for whatever the reason. A good combination of clutch plays and a defense that holds up. You guys are getting a second string Bears offense this week and it seems as though If we intend to win it will be through defense and special teams. This is of course looking at what Tebow doesn't do which is turn the ball over. Hanie is terrible and it is clear he does not have much help either. I am still picking the Bears because Tebow is going to be crushed by the Bears Defense.

Bears 17 Broncos 10

p.s. I hate Tebow Mania
    Bear Down

Just curious, where are your 17 points coming from again?
    Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

the bears 24th ranked defense is going to crush tebow.

Comment

Originally posted by IABronco05 View Post
        Just curious, where are your 17 points coming from?
        I think he is counting on 2 return td's from hester, and a 80 yrd field goal from gould
        sigpic

complet faith in john fox and coaching to bring us back to playoffs

Thanks to Broncosfreak_56 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by EL ROCKSTEADY View Post

p.s. I hate Tebow Mania
          He's yours for two 1st a third and Culter.
          Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

I am picking the broncos because hanie will get crushed by the broncos defense.

and come on....your offense just scored 3 points against the chiefs. and let a Palko led team beat the bears defense

Comment

wow so u think our 1st string O cant beat your D but your second string scrubs can beat our Defense? ur not being honest our just being a homer. were gonna beat you. and you guys arent making the playoffs, im not saying we deffinitly are but we have a better shot then u do, and us beating the bears are gonna help

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the smack forum mods? This is clearly a trolling expedition...
                To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

I will be shocked if the bears get more then 10 pts
                  barring a miracle hester return td.

tebow is gonna toss up 300 yards on your defense and troll the nfl some more

speaking of trolls this should probably be in smack

Comment

There's no way Caleb Hanie and the Bears offense puts up 17 points. If you're lucky you may get a ST score, but that's also unlikely. Losing Matt Forte was the nail in the coffin for your season..

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                        the bears 24th ranked defense is going to crush tebow.
                        Total yards per game is not the stat you want to be looking at. The important stats for the Bears, especially playing a team like Denver, is how they do against the run and how many points they give up.

Bears run defense: #8
                        Bears scoring defense: #9

Total yards really only shows how you do against them between the 20s. But if you can't get the ball in the endzone what good is it?
                        SEMPER FI

Comment

Don't let Hester beat us We win ... Good thing We have a stud punter

Comment

Originally posted by EL ROCKSTEADY View Post
                            The Denver Broncos are a football anomoly. I am not going to buy into this at all. Saying that, the team is way better than used to be regaurdless for whatever the reason. A good combination of clutch plays and a defense that holds up. You guys are getting a second string Bears offense this week and it seems as though If we intend to win it will be through defense and special teams. This is of course looking at what Tebow doesn't do which is turn the ball over. Hanie is terrible and it is clear he does not have much help either. I am still picking the Bears because Tebow is going to be crushed by the Bears Defense.

Bears 17 Broncos 10

p.s. I hate Tebow Mania
                            football anomoly - Good defense, a good running game, a QB that plays very well in the clutch and doesn't turn the ball over, and an entire team that puts it all on the line for each other every week and truly believes that if they are within one score late in the game they will win the game.
                            2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Be scared....be very, very sc.......wait it's DUH bear cubs. Never mind.
                              Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Laugh...and the whole world laughs with you!
                              Laugh like a lunatic for no apparent reason...and they'll leave you alone!

"Why are you cutting?"
                              "Hey man. Why are you 300 pounds?"
                              Howard Griffith to Levon Kirkland - 1997 AFC Championship
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X