Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    with kyle orton starting lol....
    I love Tebow, but we lose this game even if he starts, Packers offense is too good.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      I think he's high, unless he was playing around with the WuTang Name Generator.

And yeah, it's tough to watch a fan of a team recently 6-1 struggle so mightily in smack. Why don't you come on back. You may have to, I think you're facing a West team in the playoffs.

Our chances of making it went way down when we lost yesterday. Now we've got to win three in a row and get some help. Granted, the first two are against St. Louis and Arizona, but that Baltimore game at the end of the year is looking tough unless Baltimore's got home field wrapped up. Tennessee and the Jets are both ahead of us currently, so maybe they'll do us a favor and screw the pooch.

Suffice to say, if the Bengals are headed to Denver for the wildcard round, I'll be here waaaay more often than I am right now.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        I love Tebow, but we lose this game even if he starts, Packers offense is too good.
        waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic, this has been bothering me for weeks and I keep forgetting to ask you. Who is in your avatar and is that from Jeopardy?

Comment

waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic, this has been bothering me for weeks and I keep forgetting to ask you. Who is in your avatar and is that from Jeopardy?
          Meril Hoge with shopped clown get-up
          sigpic

Comment

I think he's high, unless he was playing around with the WuTang Name Generator.

And yeah, it's tough to watch a fan of a team recently 6-1 struggle so mightily in smack. Why don't you come on back. You may have to, I think you're facing a West team in the playoffs.
            Wait a minute...

Who's high again
            sigpic

Comment

I know you didn't direct this question at me, but I'll answer anyway. The guy in his 'avy' is Merril Hoge, with a little photoshop work.

BTW, I haven't watched the Raiders lately. What is going on with em? I honestly didn't see this coming. I know GB puts the beat down on a lot of teams. They did it to us too. But, I get the impression, from afar, that there's an implosion going on in Oakland. What do you think is going on? I really didn't see this coming. I thought you guys had the the right players at the right positions to contend not just for the west, but the AFC crown.

Is the coaching just bad? What gives?
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                BTW, I haven't watched the Raiders lately. What is going on with em? I honestly didn't see this coming. I know GB puts the beat down on a lot of teams. They did it to us too. But, I get the impression, from afar, that there's an implosion going on in Oakland. What do you think is going on? I really didn't see this coming. I thought you guys had the the right players at the right positions to contend not just for the west, but the AFC crown.

Is the coaching just bad? What gives?
                The implosion is more with the fanbase. Hue lost his imposing boss, his QB, his star player, his star rookie and his star rookie from last year. He saw a playoff run and put all his chips on the table for Palmer. Can't say I blame him, the division proved to be up for grabs and Boller sucks. But the rewards have to come in the next two years.

On the field, the defense sucks. They'll get to a QB one game and then forget about him in the other game. They match up well with some teams but are mismatched with others. Still can't stop the run. Biggest problem is that we're depleted on offense, I mean like damn near totally. Plus Palmer's play decreased the last two weeks. I still think it's a matchup thing, but we'll see the next three weeks. He was playing well during the win streak then became Russell like. That's not an exaggeration.

Despite all the losses and the Palmer deal, Hue's done a great job keeping us in this position, especially as a rookie head coach. But he's made some HUGE mistakes that sometimes negate all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                  Meril Hoge with shopped clown get-up
                  Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                  I know you didn't direct this question at me, but I'll answer anyway. The guy in his 'avy' is Merril Hoge, with a little photoshop work.
                  lol oh ok I see it now.

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                  Wait a minute...

Who's high again
                  Crazier things have happened... but I actually thought they were 8-5.

Comment

lol oh ok I see it now.
                    You can see it in the shape of his head. He has that Master Control from Tron shaped head.

See? Practically twins

Crazier things have happened... but I actually thought they were 8-5.
                    No way do they pick up a Wild Card. I mean I hope they do since we would probably play them but the chances of that happening are about the same as Tebow converting to Buddhism
                    Like what?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
                      3 picks. Gb 46 Oak 16.

4 Picks. 40-14

Let me guess... 4 of them weren't his fault.

You stay classy Buffalo!

Comment

4 Picks. 40-14

Let me guess... 4 of them weren't his fault.

You stay classy Buffalo!
                        why you gotta break my heart.

Comment

Working...
                        X