Broncos have a good chance to beat Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos have a good chance to beat Pats

I may be the only one who thinks this, but look at the game on paper...

Teams have discovered that you beat the Pats by getting pressure on Brady. The Giants proved that in the SB a few years ago and the Broncos proved it in the playoffs 6 years ago. The Pats O-line is not as good as it has been in years past and the media has commented that Brady doesn't have the time to set his feet and throw how he wants this year. Plus the Pats have no running game to take up the slack, when Brady is getting pressured.

The Broncos have maybe the best pass-rush in the NFL right now. I think Brady is going to be picking grass out of his teeth most of the game. Brady is afraid to run for risk of injury and doesn't dodge pass-rush well at all. The Broncos D wont have to worry about any Pat running game and I think Champ and Co. can cover the Pat WRs long enough for Miller, Doom and Co. to get to Brady. Hopefully Dawkins' neck injury wont keep him out of the Pat game.

On the other side of the ball....the Pats have the worst D in the league. This is an enormous advantage for Tebow and the Broncos' 1st-ranked running game, which will control the clock and keep Brady off the field. If Magahee is full-strength and has recovered from his injury and the Broncos' WRs can stop dropping balls, the Broncos are going to put up points. Tebow has thrown for 200+ yards in back to back games. Plus the game is at Denver.

I may be the only one, but I like Denver's chances against the Pats.

Hellz ya I hope this is a statement game to the rest of the league!
    sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
    Sig by: MHS

Comment

Your forgeting that Brady tends to not have good games against us since he is what like 1-6 or something like that agaisnt us. ( those numbers are most likely wrong but I know we are like his kryptonite)

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

The Broncos usually do beat the Patriots, I see no reason this season should be an exception.
        I really like Cheese.

Comment

Broncos win 37-35 in the most exciting game in the NFL season thus far!

Comment

It's going 2 be a statement game, all right.

I just second morgaged my house...and pawned my Harley...just so I have the maximum amount of $$$ I can get my hands on to lay down on the Patriots 2 WIN.

I figure I'll be able 2 take a month off with all the $$$ I'm going 2 tap from the Tebow-ites.

I'll admit it, Tebow has improved...but not that much.

Divine intervention/Denver's defense is not going to win this one.
            Pats 24
            Broncos 10

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post

I just second morgaged my house...and pawned my Harley...just so I have the maximum amount of $$$ I can get my hands on to lay down on the Patriots 2 WIN.

I figure I'll be able 2 take a month off with all the $$$ I'm going 2 tap from the Tebow-ites.

Pats 24
              Broncos 10
              If you haven't seen all of Tebow's games, then spare us your uneducated opinions.

If I were you, I'd be more worried about who your new HC will be. If the media is right and your Chiefs hire Josh McDaniels, I'm going to fall on the ground and laugh til I have a heart-attack.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post

Pats 24
                Broncos 10
                I find this funny considering I have two cousins in Bolton, MA who are big NE Pats fans and they put money on Denver to win. Ya think maybe the locals who have watched their team since the 1970's may just know something you do not?
                But then, I believe you're just blowing hot air about having a Hog.
                Just wait until McD is your new HC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                "Those are my principals... if you don't like them, well, I have others" - Groucho Marx

"Having a Hell of a time my dear, wish you were here" - Alice Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
                  If you haven't seen all of Tebow's games, then spare us your uneducated opinions.
                  And yours are educated?

Comment

Don't know how we're gonna stop Gronk, he's too good, Hernandez aint too shabby either...

Winnable for sure, but got our hands full this week.

Comment

I think there is a good chance the Broncos score more then 13 points.

But man they are good. They got so many weapons that can really overwhelm you. Hopefully the D has a lights out game. Hopefully Tebow can take advantage of their poor D also.

It would stink to loose this game , but it's not the end of the world if they do happen to loose. That's the beauty of beating the bears yesterday.

Lets hope it's a great game!
                      Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by Bomb Squad View Post
                        And yours are educated?
                        Yeah, because unlike you and other ignorant posters around here I actually watch the Broncos games, before I give opinions on Tebow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomb Squad View Post
                          And yours are educated?
                          They would be educated in the sense he's clued up on the Broncos by virtue of watching their games. Obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
                            Yeah, because unlike you and other ignorant posters around here I actually watch the Broncos games, before I give opinions on Tebow.
                            Which makes you the expert on everything in donkland? WOW

Please give me your opinion on Tebow. I want to hear you sum up the NFL QB Tim Tebow. Make sure type it up in your Tebow PJ's.

Comment

Pats fan here. I am looking forward to a good game, one with few/ NO Injuries.

To the OP saying the Pats do not have a run game, that is false they average 105 yrds a game and avg 4 yds a carry (hardly awful!)

That said the KEY IMO for the Pats is to stop the broncos run game and MAKE TeBow beat us through the air.

All said I hope the broncos win the west (I hate the chargers and Raiders.) and beat the Jets in the 1st round lol

Comment

Working...
                              X