Broncos have a good chance to beat Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
    2 things, Quinton Carter is terrible, and whoever let Cosby field another kick should be sent packing.
    I always see him flailing around before the snap, pointing to stuff like he sees something happening on the offensive side that nobody else does, and then he proceeds to completely whiff on a tackle or blow coverage. We really missed having Dawkins out there, and we could have put moore at free safety.

Our LBs aren't very good at dropping back into coverage, and I will have to look again to see exactly why, but those two blown coverages, giving Hernandez and Gronk the middle of the field underneath, with 10 yards between them and any blue shirts was so incredibly stupid I literally had spit coming out of my mouth as I was yelling at the TV (yeah, I'm that guy).

And I said this in another thread, but I have no clue why royal isn't taking kick return duties. I don't think I've seen Cosby field a kick and run it back more than 10 yards, and that's when he's not muffing the damn thing.

:brick:

Lots of screw ups. Hopefully we can correct it for next week.
    sigpic

Comment

Bunch of cry babies in here, fairweather/MIA after losses..LOL isnt this smack? Dont you guys have families? this is JUST entertainment and to those of you with thin skin need a life.

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
        I always see him flailing around before the snap, pointing to stuff like he sees something happening on the offensive side that nobody else does, and then he proceeds to completely whiff on a tackle or blow coverage. We really missed having Dawkins out there, and we could have put moore at free safety.

Our LBs aren't very good at dropping back into coverage, and I will have to look again to see exactly why, but those two blown coverages, giving Hernandez and Gronk the middle of the field underneath, with 10 yards between them and any blue shirts was so incredibly stupid I literally had spit coming out of my mouth as I was yelling at the TV (yeah, I'm that guy).

And I said this in another thread, but I have no clue why royal isn't taking kick return duties. I don't think I've seen Cosby field a kick and run it back more than 10 yards, and that's when he's not muffing the damn thing.

:brick:

Lots of screw ups. Hopefully we can correct it for next week.
        I had the spit flying with the Denver turnovers. I knew that when we started doing that, those are XMAS gifts for a QB like Brady and he was going to make us pay and he did make us pay.

In a way, I'm glad this was a team loss and so many parts of the Broncos played bad...because this will make them all focus more this week in practice, focus more with going on the road and we'll see how mentally tough these guys are...trying to bounce back from a loss. I think the Bills game is a must-win for Denver. If they lose next weekend, their confidence wont be good for KC.

Comment

Originally posted by BGMACN View Post
          Bunch of cry babies in here, fairweather/MIA after losses..LOL isnt this smack? Dont you guys have families? this is JUST entertainment and to those of you with thin skin need a life.
          so sayeth BAPHMACN
          I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by BGMACN View Post
            Right faireweather....us ?

Why is it that 90% of bolts fan just magicaly started posting again after a DEN loss and a SD win

sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
              so sayeth BAPHMACN
              I need like 2 million more post for that comp>

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                Right faireweather....us ?

Why is it that 90% of bolts fan just magicaly started posting again after a DEN loss and a SD win

Another blind one pay attention more often plz

Comment

Working...
                X