No announcement yet.

Jermichael weighs in, and good for him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to get interested in a team going for perfection before the SB these days, especially considering what happened to the Patriots in recent memory. I can think of few things worse for a team than going 18 and oh, and they all involve a healthy dose of imagination (like a pack of starved lions let loose in a locker room).

Seems like a team is chasing perfection every year these days, Tim Tebow is new and exciting.
    sigpic

Comment

America love the underdog narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
        Hard to get interested in a team going for perfection before the SB these days, especially considering what happened to the Patriots in recent memory. I can think of few things worse for a team than going 18 and oh, and they all involve a healthy dose of imagination (like a pack of starved lions let loose in a locker room).

Seems like a team is chasing perfection every year these days, Tim Tebow is new and exciting.
        QFT.

Although how serendipitous would it be if we somehow wound up in the big game and spoiled the Packers' season of perfection.

The Packers would hate us eternally after that. What with already having lost a double digit-favored one back in '98.

Snowball's chance in hell and all that, yes, but hilarious to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post

Exactly my thoughts. There's just really nothing exciting or inspiring about their team. They play great football and put the stomp on every team that you really don't need to tune in to know they put up 40+ on someone with flawless ease.

People want to see the underdog face adversity and beat the nay-sayers. It's easy to relate to. It's cinematic.

Comment

Maybe instead of worrying about the Packer's publicity, Finley should have concerned himself with catching a few passes today. He dropped quite a few of them today.
            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
            Adopted By:
            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
            Broncbeat

Comment

Working...
            X