Whats up Bronco fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up Bronco fans!

Hi, I'm a new member...I never minded the Bronco's, your fan base or Tim Tebow...

But to say Steve Smith's opinion doesn't matter and that Cam Newtons record's don't matter is by far one the most ignorant, most pathetic thing's I've ever heard...Im not here to knock your fan base I'm here to make a logical debate and defend my team (were all laughing at you on Carolinahuddle)...

What is your argument? I mean God in heaven you act like John Fox isn't the reason your defense is playing inspired football, or the fact that von Miller may be the next Demarcus Ware...

Your defense would kill for Cam Newton at qb wanna know why? Because with your defense the amazing 4th qtr comebacks wouldn't be needed...

Ok lets just throw away all of Cam Newton's records because those don't matter right? Apparently breaking Manning's passing record and rushing for 13 tds doesn't mean a thing...All that matter's is picks and wins. Well a 3 and out is just as deflating and Tim Tebow has had more of those then I can count to. 3-16 in the first 3 quarters is horrific...How can you look at that and say your defense isn't keeping you in ball games?? Really think about that. Congrats you have a QB that gets you behind, is bailed out by his defense and leads a couple nice drives at THE END. Congrat's he won a shoot out versus the awful Minnesota Vikings...And yes Cam would have beaten them had he been blessed with your defense...

The Cam Versus Tebow debate is not a debate...He left Florida because he was better then Tebow, but wasn't going to see the field...He won a title, and now is proving every single critic wrong...Wins will come...just wait until he get's a defense.

And to say Denver doesn't have options for Tebow is another awful comment...You did have one his name was Brandon Lloyd and he wanted out because of Tebow...Steve Smith stayed because of Newton...

Lol Smith can say what he wants, when he wants he won a triple crown in 05, has been in a superbowl...When everyone said he was washed up, bless him with Newton and hes second in the league in yards...
    Last edited by Peppermint9030; 12-16-2011, 05:15 PM.

Ignore the typing errors if any...Im at work.

Comment

No offense but, we don't care. I'm a fan of Cam Newton but what makes you think people around here care what you are doing on your website?

Also, Steve Smith's opinion DOESN'T matter. He doesn't play for this team.

Comment

Go away....we don't care.
        Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Laugh...and the whole world laughs with you!
        Laugh like a lunatic for no apparent reason...and they'll leave you alone!

"Why are you cutting?"
        "Hey man. Why are you 300 pounds?"
        Howard Griffith to Levon Kirkland - 1997 AFC Championship
        sigpic

Comment

That's cute.

Comment

I like cam newton. I also like winning. Something the Panthers aren't doing. As far as von, we are not talking about the second coming of ware, we are talking about the second coming of derrick thomas. Watch the broncos play, you might learn something.
            sigpic

Comment

1. Don't worry, we are laughing at you here at Broncos Country.
              2. Wins and turnovers don't matter huh? Rushing records do? Ok whatever you say man.
              3. Oh, and we don't care what Panther's fans think. Go back to your own forum to salivate over your 4-9 quarterback.

sigpic

Comment

Carolina SUCKS!

Go Broncos!
                Now go get your shine box

Comment

What's your name on Carolina Huddle so I can look up what a troll you are lol.

Comment

Just another opinion..........
                    SmilingJack

Comment

I didn't know the Panthers were in the playoff hunt. Oh wait, there not. OP, talk to us when your team matters.

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                        Carolina SUCKS!

Go Broncos!
                        nuff said lol. CP

Comment

hey peppermint, you can have you're records, stats, yardage... we'll send you a post card from the playoffs.

GO Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by swaiy View Post
                            What's your name on Carolina Huddle so I can look up what a troll you are lol.
                            peppermint9030

Comment

Carolina? They still have a team there? Assuming they do, I would further assume they will yet again have a very high pick. Do yourself a favor and draft a clue.

Now go away and wish you were relevant.

Comment

Working...
                              X