I Hope Carolina Is On The Broncos Schedule Next Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hope Carolina Is On The Broncos Schedule Next Year

A team on team match up seems to be the only way to settle this Panther/Broncos fans dispute.

This is the first time an obviously coordinated effort by the fan-base of another team outside our division has invaded this forum. I'm not sure what to think of this. "Get a life Panther fans" comes to mind. Do you all invade other team's website forums en mass? Kinda pathetic. Then you all have weak statements, based on opinion. Maybe you should go back to the Panther forum and beat your chests, brag how you (in your own mind) put those Broncos fans in their place and imagine you accomplished something important.

They haven't invaded anything lol. They're just a bunch of guys who think Cam Newton is the best thing since...( What Jake Delhome boys?) Lol.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      They haven't invaded anything lol. They're just a bunch of guys who think Cam Newton is the best thing since...( What Jake Delhome boys?) Lol.
      Last year we had just as many at the beginning of the year telling us Clause would have a better start and career then Tebow. Yet they kept the wrong QB after the end of that horrible experiment.

Dont bad mouth Delhome some have said that his first 11 starts might be the closest thing to what Tebow has done in his 11
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

They should be coming to town next season.

It has prime time written all over it.
        Now go get your shine box

Comment

I have no words.

Seriously? Do you guys watch football? Do you understand how this game works? Like, at all?

You have the defensive MVP. He's a ROOKIE. And you're talking about comparing Tebow to Cam freakin' Newton?

LEARN HOW TO FOOTBALL BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT VERY GOOD AT IT RIGHT NOW
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

I'm much more interested in seeing the #2 pick outplay the #1 pick
            sigpic
            Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
              I have no words.

Seriously? Do you guys watch football? Do you understand how this game works? Like, at all?

You have the defensive MVP. He's a ROOKIE. And you're talking about comparing Tebow to Cam freakin' Newton?

Who do you think we were going to unleash on Cam? :thumb:

It's all part of the devious plan.

Comment

I have no words.

Dont jump all over Broncos fans. Nobody around here was talking about Cam before the Dixie Invaders showed up.

Carolinahuddle.com picked a fight and we defended ourselves. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

I have no words.

Comming from and expert at what bad football looks like! I will take your ridiculas statement as a complement.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
                    Dont jump all over Broncos fans. Nobody around here was talking about Cam before the Dixie Invaders showed up.

Carolinahuddle.com picked a fight and we defended ourselves. Nothing wrong with that.
                    Carolina Huddle actually has a subforum for Cam vs. Dalton threads. Taking the bait from the one fanbase that might have a bigger inferiority complex than Tebow's is... well, it's kind of funny, in a sad way.

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                    Who do you think we were going to unleash on Cam? :thumb:

It's all part of the devious plan.
                    That's probably the tack that I'd take if I were in your shoes. Make it about football. Your defense against their offense and vice-versa. There's no need to turn it into a pissing match about who's got the better quarterback. If you go there, you lose.

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    Comming from and expert at what bad football looks like! I will take your ridiculas statement as a complement.

You should leave the insult-comic-dog business to Triumph.
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

We would beat the kitty litter out of them no question

/thread

Carolina as a complete unit is so far off it's a joke. They've gone out, and spent a 1st rounder on a QB that has turned out to be pretty good, and if history is any indication, their FO will refuse to build a team around him. The fact that Ron Rivera, a very good DC, can't get more out of that Defensive unit is indicative of just how far off they really are.

Time will tell who is going to be the better quarterback, but as of right now, there wouldn't be jack that team could do to stop us.
                      sigpic

Comment

We will be on your schedule next year. Should be a good game.

Sorry all the trolls came over here from the Huddle. I came to actually discuss things.

Comment

Tebow will have more seasoned guys around him next year as well as full season and offseason together. And the D will be strong.

If Cam can curb his INTs and his D improve it should be a good game.

Battle of two former teammates at UF, two Heisman trophy winners, two champs and two sons of preachers.

Comment

Carolina Huddle actually has a subforum for Cam vs. Dalton threads. Taking the bait from the one fanbase that might have a bigger inferiority complex than Tebow's is... well, it's kind of funny, in a sad way.

That's probably the tack that I'd take if I were in your shoes. Make it about football. Your defense against their offense and vice-versa. There's no need to turn it into a pissing match about who's got the better quarterback. If you go there, you lose.

You should leave the insult-comic-dog business to Triumph.
                            Tebow fans dont have an inferiority complex. We know the limitations of our QB and have acknowledged that. But we think he's growing.

I've noticed these deluded Panther fans think Cam NEVER does anything wrong. It amuses me how they try to explain away his failings.

All these Panther fans around here, with their rambling posts and constant violations I might ad...appear to be the new scourge in this forum, since the Bolt fans have retreated. Both are equally clueless and equally annoying. These Kitty-Cat fans are only here because their team sucks and so they figure since their season is over, they'll harass other fans. Thats REALLY sad and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by AreEyeGeeBeeWhy View Post
                              We will be on your schedule next year. Should be a good game.

Sorry all the trolls came over here from the Huddle. I came to actually discuss things.
                              I have 3 things to say about the book you wrote in your thread.

1. The Broncos are run by 3 people...Elway, Fox and Xanders. You didn't have this in Carolina when Fox was there. You just had Fox. You cant say a coach wont work here and win, just because he didnt work out for you. Plenty of good coaches who failed at one team, prospered elsewhere...Belechick and Shanahan come to mind. I find it interesting how you never mentioned the winning seasons Fox produced for your franchise. Do you give him no credit for those seasons? Do you give him no credit for the SB he got your team to?

2. We dont have any misconceptions about our team. We know the Broncos arent a team to go deep in the playoffs yet.

3. "Fox-ball" as you put it was done with your team, because you couldn't get good play out of your QB for years and your running game was all you had. I and others here think Tebow is growing and could be a legit QB one day. If that happens, then Fox will have more to work with here, than he had in Carolina.

How do you neglect these key points in the essay you wrote?

Comment

Working...
                              X