X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam Newton View Post
    I will gladly expose that defense of yalls.

Leave a comment:

• Rollo
    replied
    Cam is better physically than Tebow.
    Bigger, better arm.
    Cam is also selfish and is a turnover machine.

I really like Cam, but id love what Tebows doing. And I think it would put Cam in his place if Timmy showed him up.

Leave a comment:

• Cam Newton
    replied
    I will gladly expose that defense of yalls.

Leave a comment:

• mct1967
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    Good one Kish!

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
    How do you neglect these key points in the essay you wrote?

Leave a comment:

• mct1967
    replied
    Originally posted by AreEyeGeeBeeWhy View Post
    We will be on your schedule next year. Should be a good game.

Sorry all the trolls came over here from the Huddle. I came to actually discuss things.
    I have 3 things to say about the book you wrote in your thread.

1. The Broncos are run by 3 people...Elway, Fox and Xanders. You didn't have this in Carolina when Fox was there. You just had Fox. You cant say a coach wont work here and win, just because he didnt work out for you. Plenty of good coaches who failed at one team, prospered elsewhere...Belechick and Shanahan come to mind. I find it interesting how you never mentioned the winning seasons Fox produced for your franchise. Do you give him no credit for those seasons? Do you give him no credit for the SB he got your team to?

2. We dont have any misconceptions about our team. We know the Broncos arent a team to go deep in the playoffs yet.

3. "Fox-ball" as you put it was done with your team, because you couldn't get good play out of your QB for years and your running game was all you had. I and others here think Tebow is growing and could be a legit QB one day. If that happens, then Fox will have more to work with here, than he had in Carolina.

How do you neglect these key points in the essay you wrote?

Leave a comment:

• mct1967
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
    Carolina Huddle actually has a subforum for Cam vs. Dalton threads. Taking the bait from the one fanbase that might have a bigger inferiority complex than Tebow's is... well, it's kind of funny, in a sad way.

That's probably the tack that I'd take if I were in your shoes. Make it about football. Your defense against their offense and vice-versa. There's no need to turn it into a pissing match about who's got the better quarterback. If you go there, you lose.

You should leave the insult-comic-dog business to Triumph.
    Tebow fans dont have an inferiority complex. We know the limitations of our QB and have acknowledged that. But we think he's growing.

I've noticed these deluded Panther fans think Cam NEVER does anything wrong. It amuses me how they try to explain away his failings.

All these Panther fans around here, with their rambling posts and constant violations I might ad...appear to be the new scourge in this forum, since the Bolt fans have retreated. Both are equally clueless and equally annoying. These Kitty-Cat fans are only here because their team sucks and so they figure since their season is over, they'll harass other fans. Thats REALLY sad and pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Tron4JC
    replied
    Tebow will have more seasoned guys around him next year as well as full season and offseason together. And the D will be strong.

If Cam can curb his INTs and his D improve it should be a good game.

Battle of two former teammates at UF, two Heisman trophy winners, two champs and two sons of preachers.

Leave a comment:

• AreEyeGeeBeeWhy
    replied
    We will be on your schedule next year. Should be a good game.

Sorry all the trolls came over here from the Huddle. I came to actually discuss things.

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    We would beat the kitty litter out of them no question

/thread

Carolina as a complete unit is so far off it's a joke. They've gone out, and spent a 1st rounder on a QB that has turned out to be pretty good, and if history is any indication, their FO will refuse to build a team around him. The fact that Ron Rivera, a very good DC, can't get more out of that Defensive unit is indicative of just how far off they really are.

Time will tell who is going to be the better quarterback, but as of right now, there wouldn't be jack that team could do to stop us.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
    Dont jump all over Broncos fans. Nobody around here was talking about Cam before the Dixie Invaders showed up.

Carolinahuddle.com picked a fight and we defended ourselves. Nothing wrong with that.
    Carolina Huddle actually has a subforum for Cam vs. Dalton threads. Taking the bait from the one fanbase that might have a bigger inferiority complex than Tebow's is... well, it's kind of funny, in a sad way.

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
    Who do you think we were going to unleash on Cam? :thumb:

It's all part of the devious plan.
    That's probably the tack that I'd take if I were in your shoes. Make it about football. Your defense against their offense and vice-versa. There's no need to turn it into a pissing match about who's got the better quarterback. If you go there, you lose.

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Comming from and expert at what bad football looks like! I will take your ridiculas statement as a complement.

You should leave the insult-comic-dog business to Triumph.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    I have no words.

Seriously? Do you guys watch football? Do you understand how this game works? Like, at all?

You have the defensive MVP. He's a ROOKIE. And you're talking about comparing Tebow to Cam freakin' Newton?

LEARN HOW TO FOOTBALL BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT VERY GOOD AT IT RIGHT NOW
    Comming from and expert at what bad football looks like! I will take your ridiculas statement as a complement.

Leave a comment:

• mct1967
    replied
    I have no words.

Seriously? Do you guys watch football? Do you understand how this game works? Like, at all?

You have the defensive MVP. He's a ROOKIE. And you're talking about comparing Tebow to Cam freakin' Newton?

Dont jump all over Broncos fans. Nobody around here was talking about Cam before the Dixie Invaders showed up.

Carolinahuddle.com picked a fight and we defended ourselves. Nothing wrong with that.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    I have no words.

Who do you think we were going to unleash on Cam? :thumb:

It's all part of the devious plan.

Leave a comment:

• HavoK471
    replied
    I'm much more interested in seeing the #2 pick outplay the #1 pick

Leave a comment:

Working...
X