Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Sigh*... A non-idiotic Panther fan here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Sigh*... A non-idiotic Panther fan here...

Shokay, there has been a lot of crap talking betwixed our respective fanbases this past week. Any real football fan can tell that it is based on blind homerism, and basic retardation... Just a bunch of butt hurt people talking out their booty holes because they think they are right who really don't know poo (LIKE ME!).

But anyway, a few things i'd like to address:

-I am a panther fan. Die hard. until the day I die. I am however, a realist panther fan.

-I am not a blind homer. I am not going to sit here and talk crap about how awesome our team is. We have won 4 games this year. we basically suck. There is hope for the future, but not this season. I get that. not many others of my kind seem to.

-Many of you seem to be under the impression that Cam Newton is lazy and not a hard worker and the main reason we have lost 9 games. far from the truth. Our defense is god awful. Think your defense last year, but imagine that jimmy clasuen played defensive tackle. That's how bad we are this year. Cam is one of the reasons we are in the position to have a chance at winning each game we play this year. My grandmother could score on us, our D is that bad.

-Regarding the comments made by steve smith... I mean seriously? you guys are really butthurt about that? Cam is his quarterback (TO voice)... of course he is going to take him over timmy. I would expect Eric Decker (whom I dig) or bay bay to say the same about Tebow.

On to the objective stuff that you might not agree with, but these following things are my opinions:

-Cam Newton doesn't suck. I know some of you might be butthurt over steve's comments, but Cam is not bad. He is breaking rookie records left and right and it's just the tip of the iceberg. your argument is he turns the ball over too much? he has more turnovers than TD's? not true. Cam has 28 TD's and 18 Turnovers. a lot of you seem to neglect the fact that he has 13 rushing TD's. yes he turns the ball over more than we would like, but he is a rookie, they all seem to do that don't they? I saw some outlandish claims saying Cam can't finish within the 20... He finishes just fine, he just does it in different ways than most other QB's... the same way your starter has the capability of doing as well. He runs. He's a dual threat like Tebow. To say he sucks means you are really either butthurt about steve's comments, or just stupid.

-Being a Panther Fan, I am very familiar with John Fox as a coach. I am not a fan. Maybe he just wore his welcome out at carolina, and a change was best for all, but I would be very cautious in regards to believing in John Fox. Many of us were tired of him a few years ago. his bland personality. his blind homerism for his favorite players (jake delhomme...) that lead to further loses. Fox ball gets really old really fast. Be careful with him guys.

-I don't really foresee you guys continuing this success next year. This is not a shot against tebow or your team, this is more a shot against fox. People are going to figure your offense out and not go full retard in the 4th quarter allowing tebow to work his jebus magic. John fox will probably not make any adjustments to the other teams figuring this out. Foxball only works for so long. trust me, I know from experience.

-While I respect the W's because that's all the game is about, Tebow needs to improve as a passer if you want future success. Like I said previously, Foxball doesn't work forever, and running the ball 100 times a game won't work all that often in the future. If tebow can get better, CONSISTENTLY, throughout the ENTIRE game, you guys might just have something special.

-You guys aren't that good. I'm sure your immediate reaction to that sentence is "screw you bub, you don't know what a good team is you are a panther fan" but I watch a TON of football, not just the panthers, and the broncos are not a great team. you guys really haven't played anyone worth a crap the entire win streak folks, and no one seams to realize it. you guys have beaten oakland (7-6 in palmer's first start of the year), KC (5-8), NY (8-5, quality win), SD (6-7), Minnesota (2-11) and Chicago (7-6 with no forte or cutler). you got demolished by the lions who are 8-5, and one of the only decent teams you have played in this win streak. Props on the NY win, that was legit, but the others... meh... not so much. don't give me oakland and chicago as legit wins, you SHOULD have won those. Oakland was starting some D-Bag who hadn't played all year for the first time and then chicago was without their 2 best players on offense. I know it hurts to admit that cutler is good for chicago this year, but he is guys. it stings, but it's true. Combined opponent's record throughout this win streak? 35-41. Panther's record over that same time span? 28-38. Why share that with you? to show I'm not a lying dickhead who uses manipulative statistics. Yes we suck, but I accept it. You guys are a better team this year than we are, but I really don't think you are as good as many of you believe. If you guys beat new england tomorrow, I will be impressed, but until that happens, I won't consider you a legitimate threat to win anything in the playoffs.

regardless, I really don't mind the broncos. I felt bad that you had to deal with Josh McDaniels being an idiot and making you guys into a laughingstock last year. That sucked for you guys as fans I'm sure. we were there last year too, only you have our coach as your coach now. I hope he doesn't run (pun intended) you guys into the ground over the next few years, but that's what foxball does, run the crap out of the ball and hope you don't have to pass to win a game, because it doesn't work all that often. I apologize for any trolls that may have come over from the Carolina Huddle where not all of us are complete idiots.

In short, Cam isn't as bad as you think he is, fox isn't as good as you think he is, and neither are the teams you have played thus far. I'll be damned if you aren't pulling some wins out of your asses so that's OK I guess. I apologize for any idiots that think that trolling you to make them feel better about our crappy 4-9 team makes everything alright in the end becasue it doesn't. Can't we all just get along... until we play each other next year?

Why was this thread made again?
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Why was this thread made again?
      I said bad words and the mod said if i didn't then I could post it again.

Hi friend.

Comment

Was it that important to edit your jealous rant?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
          Was it that important to edit your jealous rant?
          was it that important for you to post in this thread with nothing to offer in response to, or to debate my statements?
          Last edited by AreEyeGeeBeeWhy; 12-17-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Tebow passed a lot more the last two games than he ran.

Comment

Originally posted by AreEyeGeeBeeWhy View Post
              I said bad words and the mod said if i didn't then I could post it again.

Hi friend.
              OH well then carry on.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

was it that important for you to post in this thread with nothing to offer in response to, or to debate my statements?
                Why? Your post is full of chest thumping statements that make you think your some sort of football guru. No matter what is posted you won't accept that you were wrong.

The real reason Fox ball didn't work in Carolina was your franchise refused to pay up and help fox get talent.
                sigpic

Comment

And I didn't say Cam wasn't good. I simply pointed out aspects about his passing game that isn't as good as Tebow such as TD to int ratio, int per pass attempt, 4th quarter qb rating, overall qb rating, average yard per carry, even yards per completion.

Tebow himself has put up records in nearly if not every start he had this year as well as last year in some form or another.

And he has a lot less to work with than Cam who has a lot at this point better weapons (based on experience and polished not talent so much).

Cam edges Tebow on passing percentage but his receivers dropped far less passes then the ones thrown by Tebow. Have same amount of drops and their passing percentage would be a lot closer.

Cam is a real talent and he does get tds passing and rushing but turn the ball over in bunches, too, unlike Tebow.

And like I said he has much more to work with on offense than Tebow.

Comment

I think I speak for all us when I say that nobody cares what you or anyone else thinks about our team.

It has become quite obvious that you do however. Otherwise so many of you wouldn't be coming over here and trying to poke holes in our team.

Comment

Our problem isn't with Smith picking his qb. It was how juvenile he was about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                        Why? Your post is full of chest thumping statements that make you think your some sort of football guru. No matter what is posted you won't accept that you were wrong.

The real reason Fox ball didn't work in Carolina was your franchise refused to pay up and help fox get talent.
                        Sir, I've been trolling since before the term had a name, and I will not be taking your bate to flip out. I will however calmly point out that the entire second section of my elongated diatribe was prefaced with the following: "these following things are my opinions". I never claimed them to be truth or "chest thump" them as fact. I'm sorry you took them that way, It was not my intention to have you misinterpret my post in such a way that would make you become hostile over my very existence. please accept this picture of a cute dog as a peace offering:

Comment

Originally posted by Tron4JC View Post
                          Our problem isn't with Smith picking his qb. It was how juvenile he was about it.
                          Exactly.
                          He went after Tebow more than he defended cam. Is it that hard to say "Tebow is a good player and having success but cam is my guy and i'll take him over anybody"

Everybody says it even if they don't think it's true.

Comment

Smith yapped like Tebow went 3 out of 10 every game. He made himself look like a jerk.

Comment

Sir, I've been trolling since before the term had a name
                              I WAS TROLLING BEFORE IT WAS COOL

If they were only opinions why would you have to back it up with I watch a lot of football? Do you have to give your resume so people will believe you more?

These are my opinions but here is why they are better than your opinions. Such a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X