Encouraged even in a loss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encouraged even in a loss.

The Broncos had em and were beating them like rented mules until we gave them 20 points in a row with fumbles.We can play with anyone when we don't turn the ball over. Bring on the hate/smack!
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-18-2011, 04:19 PM.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

I actually agree this was not nearly as bad as the score looked...few years away from being real contenders but I think this is a top 16 team for sure

Comment

And oakland just lost.. We still control our own destiny. I'm not discouraged either.

We wins the next two games we're in.

Comment

Tom Brady Smacked us around today~~~
        "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Our defense kept us in this game...
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Ugly. Fugly even. We were so damn sloppy in the secondary. We were really missing Dawkins out there, and good god all the penalties. If we had a third foot we would have shot that one too.

Oh well. Not gunna lie, I'm going to be pissed about this one for a while because we weren't playing tight like we have been and if we had I think the outcome would have been much different but it is what it is now. At least the Turds lost.
            sigpic

Comment

Ya I didn't like the Rahim Moore pick earlier in the year and im liking it less and less each week. I can excuse a lot while being a rookie, but when you get drafted for being a ball hawk then let a ball hit you in the face its dismal. No pressure up the middle from the DTs not good, and we got Hernandezed in the face and it disgusted me. That said I liked the quick start, we showed improvements in the passing game all around other than that bleh
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Our secondary was elite throughout the game. Definitely kept us in the game too..
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

The Raiders defense doesn't deserve to go to the playoffs, despite their one play to go up 13. I know it's Megatron and all but come on man.

I wouldn't be as mad if Seabass MISSED a 65 yarder, but to have it blocked by Suh of all other people to leave me wondering if it would've been good. Suck my balls Kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                    Our secondary was elite throughout the game. Definitely kept us in the game too..
                    The entire game? No.
                    They made a mistake or two and when you're playing in the secondary, one mistake is usually 7 points.
                    That being said, tom brady ripped us apart due to the lack of pass rush.

Comment

Originally posted by The other big D View Post
                      The entire game? No.
                      They made a mistake or two and when you're playing in the secondary, one mistake is usually 7 points.
                      That being said, tom brady ripped us apart due to the lack of pass rush.
                      I knew someone would jump on it lol..

Sarcasm man...
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Mental errors just killed the Broncos today.

Ball security in your own end of the field is a must, and I don't even know what the @^$% Cosby was thinking trying to field that punt with just seconds left.

Bad penalties, blown coverages, just plain sloppy today.

The Pats showed us the difference between a good team and a great one.

It's nice that the Raiders lost, but the Broncos need to take care of their own business. They had the Pats reeling, but let them off the hook.

Take care of your business the next 2 weeks boys.

sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                        Adopted By:
                        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                        Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                          Suck my balls Kyle.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                            I knew someone would jump on it lol..

Sarcasm man...
                            They weren't even that bad.... tom brady has years to throw.... get rid of rahim moore and we're fine....

Comment

Yep it wasn't really as horrible as the score would indicate, a few less mistakes and it could have turned out better for us, ah well back to the drawing board.
                              I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X