Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wasup View Post
    Lets cut the crap excuse making.
    It was a horrible embarassing loss and I have to pin it mainly on the QB. Tebow is a showboat wannabe QB in my mind. Today just reinforced that.
    Have to agree here. The defense lost us the game tebow played great.
    :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by The other big D View Post
      Every reason you listed played an equal part in this lose. You are right there.
      But we don't need to be ripping this secondary so much.. It's tom brady. He has done this to everyone's secondary. The gameplan is what ruined it. Half the team covered gronk today leaving Hernandez to a monster gain. There was 0 pash rush and they were running the ball for first downs.

I only called you out on your .....defense..... posts because I saw it in multiple threads with only ellipse to indicate sarcasm.
      Are you kidding me? They flat out sucked today, even Bailey wasn't his usual self.

So many ugly broken tackles and safeties leaving assignments, I lost count halfway through the second quarter. That's how bad it was. No way I'm gonna let them off the hook on this one..
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

It was a horrible embarassing loss and I have to pin it mainly on the QB. Tebow is a showboat wannabe QB in my mind. Today just reinforced that.
        Wasup?????
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
          Are you kidding me? They flat out sucked today, even Bailey wasn't his usual self.

So many ugly broken tackles and safeties leaving assignments, I lost count halfway through the second quarter. That's how bad it was. No way I'm gonna let them off the hook on this one..
          We need von back..
          Our only two sacks came on broken plays.
          Our success starts up front. It become much easier on the defense when we have a consistent pash rush.

This is why I am encouraging playing someone like Baltimore, not because tebow can't keep up with high scoring teams, which he proved today that he definitely can, but because the high scoring teams tend to poke a bunch of holes in our defense.

Comment

LOL Carolina fan ...didn't think i would rememeber? quit trolling loser
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
            X