Hey Flacco.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Flacco.....

How's that attention you so desperately wanted working out for you tonight?
    “At the end of the day you gotta ask yourself: Did I get better today? Was I the hardest working player in the country today? Did someone else outwork me today?” -Tim Tebow

Bert has had another melt down today.
    sigpic

Comment

Unibrow is on a roll! Just watch him turn the ball over again.
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

If we do make the playoffs, i'd probably rather play Bal over Pitt b/c of Flacco but the Ravens D scares the crap out of me.

And yeah, Flacco sucking it up tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          If we do make the playoffs, i'd probably rather play Bal over Pitt b/c of Flacco but the Ravens D scares the crap out of me.

I've been saying this for weeks but I'll say it again. Pittsburgh and Baltimore are the teams I think we stand the best chance of beating.

Houston don't scare me but if Yates' having a good night, they're a potential nightmare and a bad match-up as are the Pats..

We've changed as a team and it's a bit of a flip flop on match ups. If we keep playing like this, the days of losing against tough, physical and low-scoring teams are over. Atleast consistently.
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Flacco......this is why you dont get much media attention

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

After much deliberation amongst other analysts and peers, I have come to the conclusion after consuming the entire body of work that Joe Flacco sucks.

Man, I hope we get them in the first round. We can handle big time Defenses. It's the big scoring offenses that scare me.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                Man, I hope we get them in the first round. We can handle big time Defenses. It's the big scoring offenses that scare me.
                Exactly man.

It's a complete flip flop lol but hey, I ain't gonna complain. I prefer old school, tough football.
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                  After much deliberation amongst other analysts and peers, I have come to the conclusion after consuming the entire body of work that Joe Flacco sucks.

He's off/on, that's for sure.

The Ravens D is a different animal though, so we'll see.

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                  I've been saying this for weeks but I'll say it again. Pittsburgh and Baltimore are the teams I think we stand the best chance of beating.

Houston don't scare me but if Yates' having a good night, they're a potential nightmare and a bad match-up as are the Pats..

We've changed as a team and it's a bit of a flip flop on match ups. If we keep playing like this, the days of losing against tough, physical and low-scoring teams are over. Atleast consistently.
                  I disagree, Bal/Pitt are bad matchups for us, but that's me.

Comment

I was reading this thread aloud to the group of people I was watching the game with and a good laugh was had by all, especially from the OP.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X