Congrats SD..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats SD..

Impressive. What is it with you guys always being late to the party?

Well I guess a congratulations is in order, afterall, I did predict you guys to lose this week.. even lost a bit of money on it. Here's to Lions taking out the trash next week!

Until then, enjoy your win. You deserved it.

///

Also congrats to KCLadyFan and other Chiefs fans in here on the big win earlier today! Orton lol..
    Last edited by BroncosDivision; 12-18-2011, 08:14 PM.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

They played damn well tonight, we just need to beat Buffalo next week and SD is done from the division.

Comment

thanks but too little too late for norv and hopefully AJ as well.

Comment

They did look impressive.

They have a big challenge next week.
        Now go get your shine box

Comment

it's too little too late but i'm glad to see mathews having a fine year and rivers turning his season around has been nice. hopefully they can restock for next year. i imagine there's going to be alot of movement in player personnel and front office.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
            Impressive. What is it with you guys always being late to the party?

Well I guess a congratulations is in order, afterall, I did predict you guys to lose this week.. even lost a bit of money on it. Here's to Lions taking out the trash next week!

Until then, enjoy your win. You deserved it.

///

Also congrats to KCLadyFan and other Chiefs fans in here on the big win earlier today! Orton lol..
            I hope I'm 100% wrong.......... But is too little too Late dude.

Comment

Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
              you know your giggling inside.

we all know what happen in 08
              Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                you know your giggling inside.

we all know what happen in 08
                Don't go there..

Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  thanks but too little too late for norv and hopefully AJ as well.
                  Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                  it's too little too late but i'm glad to see mathews having a fine year and rivers turning his season around has been nice. hopefully they can restock for next year. i imagine there's going to be alot of movement in player personnel and front office.
                  Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
                  You guys really don't think you'll pull through and some how work your way into winning the division?

Who do you guys think takes it then?

Cause I don't know but I'm really worried about the Chargers and I've been worried about them all season to be honest...
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                    You guys really don't think you'll pull through and some how work your way into winning the division?

Cause I don't know but I'm really worried about the Chargers and I've been worried about them all season to be honest...
                    I'm hoping they don't make a playoff appearance, I want Norv and AJ gone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post

If we get 1 win, SD is done from the division...

Can we get that 1 win though??

If SD did end up taking the West, Norv would probably be back.
                      Last edited by ERoyal248; 12-18-2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                        If we get 1 win, SD is done from the division...

Can we get that 1 win though??

If SD did end up taking the West, Norv would probably be back.
                        I'm sure we can

But I wouldn't count out SD jumping on the opportunity to take the division if we make another mistake

I don't know, I didn't lose faith in my team just because of one loss. We've shown we have the ability to win some games and I think we will win another if not both games left.

I don't know what we can do in the playoffs though
                        sigpic
                        Thank you Charger$

Comment

Congrats to KC and SD. Tough loss Oak.

Now all of you do as you are supposed to and lose like good little girls. We have a division to win, and can't have you mucking it up again.

And as for you mr. Orton. Fine time for you to show up and play football. Maybe if you would have played like that here you would have gotten that contract and long term stability you were wanting. Well we all know better here don't we? We look forward to making you a permanent fixture here in Denver...

As part of the sod between the hash marks

See you chumps in January.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                            Congrats to KC and SD. Tough loss Oak.

Now all of you do as you are supposed to and lose like good little girls. We have a division to win, and can't have you mucking it up again.

And as for you mr. Orton. Fine time for you to show up and play football. Maybe if you would have played like that here you would have gotten that contract and long term stability you were wanting. Well we all know better here don't we? We look forward to making you a permanent fixture here in Denver...

As part of the sod between the hash marks

See you chumps in January.
                            Wouldnt it be ironic though if Orton was the one who kept you out of the Playoffs once again??? (=

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                              Wouldnt it be ironic though if Orton was the one who kept you out of the Playoffs once again??? (=
                              It would be. Then again he's kept us out of the playoffs for 2 years now, so it wouldn't be changing much Of all the scenarios that would be one of the worst though. SD winning out and going to the playoffs instead of us would make it the trifecta of suck.

Then again, it would probably keep Norv and AJ around. So there are worse things I suppose.

I have a feeling we'll be able to get at least one more win to end SD's playoff hopes, and as long as it's against KC then we win the west. If we win against Buffalo we still have to hope for an Oakland loss I think to clinch it.

At least we're still in it, and still able to realistically talk about playoffs. Considering how super crappy we were last year, that's pretty awesome.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X