Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
    The reality is

KC and San Diego are better and more talented than their records indicate.

Oakland is about right or slightly under achieving. But let's consider they changed coaching staffs and haven't had McFadden, who makes them a different O altogether, for weeks.

Denver is worse than their record would indicate. This team being in the PO hunt is a miracle. The point differential, 2nd quarter numbers, 3rd downs.

This division still has a long way to go. Next year SD and KC will have new coaches which will make it more interesting if nothing else.
    I'd agree with this post for the most, hopefully we get a new OC, McCoy is the worst.

Comment

2008??? lol
      SD sucked it up, how are all the donk fans fairing with it all on the line this weekend?
      I so hope you win, I hate chokeland with a passion.. go tebow

Comment

Originally posted by BGMACN View Post
        2008??? lol
        SD sucked it up, how are all the donk fans fairing with it all on the line this weekend?
        I so hope you win, I hate chokeland with a passion.. go tebow
        Well, if they win, they earned it, if they lose, they have no one to blame but themselves, simple as that. Backing in after 3 straight losses, meh...

It would suck missing it, but given the expectations coming into the year, i wouldn't be as upset, but it would sting a little less if we miss.

Comment

Working...
        X