Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Chargers fans!!! It's that time of year again!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey Chargers fans!!! It's that time of year again!!!





    And no.........


    You're not even close :thumb:

  • #2
    Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post




    And no.........


    You're not even close
    :thumb:
    I think this last Sunday showed that you guys arent either.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
      I think this last Sunday showed that you guys arent either.
      Who said we were??

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
        I think this last Sunday showed that you guys arent either.
        We turned the ball over.. We're flawed.. sue us...


        As for the loss.. We lost to an NFL great.. Tom Brady has more than likely beaten any and every great team. Its the Belichick way. I have no problems losing to Tom Brady. Yeah it sucks but he's Tom Brady. We kept up with him and at least had a hope in hell of coming back..

        We werent entirely blown out like everyone figured us.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
          We turned the ball over.. We're flawed.. sue us...


          As for the loss.. We lost to an NFL great.. Tom Brady has more than likely beaten any and every great team. Its the Belichick way. I have no problems losing to Tom Brady. Yeah it sucks but he's Tom Brady. We kept up with him and at least had a hope in hell of coming back..

          We werent entirely blown out like everyone figured us.
          Glass Houses buddy.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
            Glass Houses buddy.
            My team's headin toward a division title... buddy

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
              My team's headin toward a division title... buddy
              Cant wait to see them get blown up in the Playoffs. Please just dont choke it away like you did in 08'.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                Cant wait to see them get blown up in the Playoffs. Please just dont choke it away like you did in 08'.
                Guess it beats watching the Chargers get blown up in the playoffs.....AGAIN :clap::dance:
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  Guess it beats watching the Chargers get blown up in the playoffs.....AGAIN :clap::dance:
                  So your with me thats whats most likely gonna happen? Man what will the Media have to talk about once Tebow's season is over???

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                    Cant wait to see them get blown up in the Playoffs. Please just dont choke it away like you did in 08'.
                    We'll do our best to not pull a San Diego.

                    Only team in the history of the NFL to have that many shots at the playoffs and come back as empty handed as a fat kid at a veggie farm

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                      So your with me thats whats most likely gonna happen? Man what will the Media have to talk about once Tebow's season is over???
                      Only one team ends the season with a win and I don't think it will be the young Broncos no. I also agree that watching a young Broncos team get some playoff games under thier hats beats the hell out of watching the team from SD get beat for the umptenth time. They don't learn from thier mistakes as a team,as players,as a owner or as a franchise and progress to a superbowl win. They don't deserve to take a spot from franchise that knows how to take advantage of playing in the playoffs by building off the experiance(s) :thumb:


                      Is that what you wanted to hear?
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        Only one team ends the season with a win and I don't think it will be the young Broncos no. I also agree that watching a young Broncos team get some playoff games under thier hats beats the hell out of watching the team from SD get beat for the umptenth time. They don't learn from thier mistakes as a team,as players,as a owner or as a franchise and progress to a superbowl win. They don't deserve to take a spot from franchise that knows how to take advantage of playing in the playoffs by building off the experiance(s) :thumb:


                        Is that what you wanted to hear?
                        Just delaying the inevitable. Thats all a Broncos post-season appearance would do. Just makes it that much harder for Elway to cut ties with Tim. Let me ask you....Do you really think Elway see's Tebow as the long term answer in Denver???

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                          Just delaying the inevitable. Thats all a Broncos post-season appearance would do. Just makes it that much harder for Elway to cut ties with Tim. Let me ask you....Do you really think Elway see's Tebow as the long term answer in Denver???
                          The better question is do i care if Elway see's Tebow as the long term asnwer in Denver? The answer is no i don't care. Tebows ability to improve and his play will determine who QBs the Broncos. I would bet anything Elway would like Tebow to be just that.Why wouldn't he? uh huh.

                          So now that Rivers is getting old and feeble what do you think the Chargers are going to do for a QB?
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            The better question is do i care if Elway see's Tebow as the long term asnwer in Denver? The answer is no i don't care. Tebows ability to improve and his play will determine who QBs the Broncos. I would bet anything Elway would like Tebow to be just that.Why wouldn't he? uh huh.

                            So now that Rivers is getting old and feeble what do you think the Chargers are going to do for a QB?
                            LOL Old & Feeble who's played maybe his worse season this year & his numbers are still better then Tebow. I wonder how Tim would do if he lost 6 OLine men.

                            Keep on thinking that Tebow is better then Rivers. Only people in Denver would make such a claim.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                              LOL Old & Feeble who's played maybe his worse season this year & his numbers are still better then Tebow. I wonder how Tim would do if he lost 6 OLine men.

                              Keep on thinking that Tebow is better then Rivers. Only people in Denver would make such a claim.
                              Link????????

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X