Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Chargers fans!!! It's that time of year again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
    Just delaying the inevitable. Thats all a Broncos post-season appearance would do. Just makes it that much harder for Elway to cut ties with Tim. Let me ask you....Do you really think Elway see's Tebow as the long term answer in Denver???
    We don't know, he's said many times he'd love nothing more for Tebow to be the long-term answer at QB.

I think his play has given him minimum one more year as the starter, whether he's the long-term answer, that remains to be seen. He's gotten better each and every week.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      Link????????
      Do I really need a link??? Take a look at what most experts saw about Tebow. The guy has what a 6-2 record and is still being questioned if he will be a starter next season. Rivers may have had an off season but yet he's still considered a top-5 QB by many experts.

Just today here is what Matt Williamson listed as his top-5 QB's

But hey here's a link
      for you since you requested it.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...att-williamson

tim (nyc)

Matthew Stafford a top 5 qb?
      Matt Williamson (12:42 PM)

Not now. Maybe some day. The top 5 are: 1. Rodgers 2. Brady 3. Brees 4. Roethlisberger 5. Eli/Rivers

Another comment in the Chat.

Scott (Northglenn, CO)

Right now, would you take Tebow over Sanchez and Flacco?
      Matt Williamson (12:39 PM)

I would take Flacco over those other two

That enough for you???
      Last edited by NFLfan..MLBzzzz; 12-21-2011, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Do I really need a link??? Take a look at what most experts saw about Tebow. The guy has what a 6-2 record and is still being questioned if he will be a starter next season. Rivers may have had an off season but yet he's still considered a top-5 QB by many experts.

Just today here is what Matt Williamson listed as his top-5 QB's

But hey here's a link
        for you since you requested it.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...att-williamson

tim (nyc)

Matthew Stafford a top 5 qb?
        Matt Williamson (12:42 PM)

Not now. Maybe some day. The top 5 are: 1. Rodgers 2. Brady 3. Brees 4. Roethlisberger 5. Eli/Rivers

Another comment in the Chat.

Scott (Northglenn, CO)

Right now, would you take Tebow over Sanchez and Flacco?
        Matt Williamson (12:39 PM)

I would take Flacco over those other two

That enough for you???
        I said find a link for Broncos fan stating Tebow > Rivers

And i got Rivers 6th behind Big Ben when Peyton is healthy.

Comment

Wow, one man's opinion. Awesome evidence.

Comment

This week let's beat the Bills baby and send two teams packing!
            sigpicAn intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend any amount of time with a Cowboys fan. ~ John Riggins

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
              Wow, one man's opinion. Awesome evidence.
              One mans opinion who's not a fan of either team and was an actual NFL scout. But I guess your credentials are better then his huh????

Comment

One mans opinion who's not a fan of either team and was an actual NFL scout. But I guess your credentials are better then his huh????
                Mine are as good as. But NFL Scouts are always 100% credible, right?

Comment

Mine are as good as. But NFL Scouts are always 100% credible, right?
                  Sure they are buddy. Let me guess you coach your sons peewee football??

Comment

There is a reason he works at scouts inc and not for an NFL club and it aint the money it's cause he was bad at his job.Fired by the Cleveland Browns isn't really something anyone wants on a football resume. ROFLs

How can a QB who is suposed tp be top 5 and suposedly in his prime challenge for the league lead in INTs and be the antithesis of clutch ? He doesn't thats how we all know Rivers isn't top 5.
                    Last edited by Beagle; 12-21-2011, 08:16 PM.
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      There is a reason he works at scouts inc and not for an NFL club and it aint the money it's cause he was bad at his job.Fired by the Cleveland Browns isn't really something anyone wants on a football resume. ROFLs

How can a QB who is suposed tp be top 5 and suposedly in his prime challenge for the league lead in INTs and be the antithesis of clutch ? He doesn't thats how we all know Rivers isn't top 5.
                      As opposed to all your expert unbiased opinions on the matter right???

But hey I will say that Tebow is probably top 20 in the league at RB. Maybe bring a real QB in & cut ties with Knowshow & put #15 at halfback???

Comment

Nice link bro. Solid hard evidence.
                        From Lafayette, enough with this bandwagon nonsense.

Comment

I'm not stupid enough to have a kid at my age. But yeah, all NFL Scouts are 100% credible, just like they were with Jimmy Clausen, Ryan Leaf, Blaine Gabbert. You say it as if there's 0% chance a single human being could be wrong. It is human to err. And this man erred all over the place.

After this year, anyone who thinks Rivers is even anywhere close to Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Manning is laughable. He's dipped into competition with Eli, Big Ben, and I'll throw Stafford in there for the last spot in the top 5, and he's hardly holding his stock up well with his performance this year, take away the last two games and people were calling for his head.

Comment

The difference between Rogers, Eli, Peyton, Ben, Brees,Brady and Rivers is 1 doesn't have a SB ring. Maybe Rivers can be the under-achieving version of Marino.
                            sigpicAn intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend any amount of time with a Cowboys fan. ~ John Riggins

Comment

Just delaying the inevitable. Thats all a Broncos post-season appearance would do. Just makes it that much harder for Elway to cut ties with Tim. Let me ask you....Do you really think Elway see's Tebow as the long term answer in Denver???
                              http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...r-broncos.html
                              Does this answer your question? Seriously, when you don't know what you're talking about, it's best just to keep your mouth shut.

Comment

After this year, anyone who thinks Rivers is even anywhere close to Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Manning is laughable. He's dipped into competition with Eli, Big Ben, and I'll throw Stafford in there for the last spot in the top 5, and he's hardly holding his stock up well with his performance this year, take away the last two games and people were calling for his head.
                                Really? Ever hear of a slump? I don't think a what...., 8 game slump defines Rivers and his career.

5th year in row over 4k yards. Career QB rating over 100.

Last year Brees AND Manning had almost an identical seasons that Rivers is having this year, yet you include them on your list how ironic.

Your post is complete bs. Rivers is still a top 5 QB.

Your comments are about as silly as me saying Von Miller is a bust.

Comment

Working...
                                X