Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Chargers fans!!! It's that time of year again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
    Baph, coming from you of ALL people, that is brilliant. Thanks for that early Christmas present, I had a hearty laugh.

Rivers has always choked in the playoffs though. You group you mentioned all have rings. They're head and shoulders above Rivers. Rodgers, Brady, Manning (sure he's only got one, but that's more than 0), Brees and Roethlisberger are better quarterbacks without a shadow of a doubt since you're gonna talk about the playoffs.
    show me one person that ever said rivers should be benched. that is an outlandish and ridiculous statement by you.

also as far as the thread title goes, it is that time of year, isn't it?

ya know? when the donks choke away division leads annually?

the chargers are not the only chokers this time of year, that is for damn sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
      Plus as pointed out, it's a team sport, that Saints defense was diabolical against the Seahawks.
      so its a team sport when the saints lose but when the chargers lose rivers is a choker?

i expect you to call rivers a choker because of the game today even though the defense is getting carved as well?

do i really need to point out how hypocritical that is? just except the fact you are just a blind rivers hater, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        so its a team sport when the saints lose but when the chargers lose rivers is a choker?

i expect you to call rivers a choker because of the game today even though the defense is getting carved as well?

do i really need to point out how hypocritical that is? just except the fact you are just a blind rivers hater, nothing more.
        No, I called him out on the Chiefs loss, that was his fault. The Jets game his two minute drill was shambolic, that's his fault in my eyes. I'm far from a blind Rivers hater, I've given him props loads in the past, I'm just saying this year he's been far from his usual prolific self, despite the good numbers, he's been a shadow of his former self. And my fantasy team is suffering because of it

And I can't be bothered rooting it up but there was a thread on the CMB asking if Rivers should be benched. Sure there's idiots on all boards, but you're always quick to point out how much of a mess our GD board is, the Chargers weren't all peaches and cream during that 6 game skid.

You're calling out Brees for losing to the Seahawks and saying he's a playoff choker for that, but he's got a ring.

Comment

Working...
        X