About time you bronco fans are humbled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tacklez View Post
    I bet when you shut your eyes you see tebow throw those 4 interceptions today
    This is the most pathetic smack I have ever seen....

And I smack with Chargers fans

Tebow had 4 picks.. yeah. That sucks. Yeah he had a bad game.. But those are pretty much the only handful of picks he has in his entire freakin career. Cam has eclipsed that every other game it seems.

Carolina is so cute when they finally have a glimmer of hope. They think they're big enough to smack.. Can you blame them? They're franchise is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
      Are you using this year only or all of their years in the NFL?

Cause Freeman was fantastic when he needed to be last year
      This year, because most of the young players especially QB's regressed with no OTA's.

Truth is sophmores tend to regress because of the changes in mentality and well most players dont make it past the 3 years because of the change in training mentality.

The young players were sadly effected by OTA's and most of them did not look good this year.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Thread cleaned.

Freyaka and mct1967, hug and make up.

Put each other on ignore.

Stay away from each other.

Any more fights will be getting major infractions.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• The title of this thread is, it's about time we bronco fans are humbled.After nine pages of posts I didn't find anyone humbled. I don't think there is anything we have to be ashamed of. And by the way Cam could turn out to be Ryan Leaf. Only 50 percent of draftees are successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatake. View Post
            I was just responding to your thoughts about him.
            ;]
            I have to admit its annoying and stupid. Its not like we passed on Cam or even passed on him to get Tebow. We heard this last year with Clausen, at least that made sense but since it was obviously not working you guys gloat about another. Who cares whose better it has little effect on us all it does is make me hate Carolina and route against a player normally ild cheer for

So yes please Panther fans stop.
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
              Thread cleaned.

Freyaka and mct1967, hug and make up.

Put each other on ignore.

Stay away from each other.

Any more fights will be getting major infractions.
              Oh Yeah?

I really like Cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                I have to admit its annoying and stupid. Its not like we passed on Cam or even passed on him to get Tebow. We heard this last year with Clausen, at least that made sense but since it was obviously not working you guys gloat about another. Who cares whose better it has little effect on us all it does is make me hate Carolina and route against a player normally ild cheer for

So yes please Panther fans stop.
                That's it exactly we had no chance to get him and even if we did I'm happy with Von, I'd take Von over any other play in that draft so who cares about cam.....Both players are in their first 2 years who cares about this point in their career, get back with me in 20 years and we'll compare then.

Until then he's not a QB within his division and he has nothing to do with the Broncos period.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X