No announcement yet.

Guest WHAT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen this movie already... 6 game winning streak... win and your in...

yawn...

I hate the broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      The Broncos have only beat 1 good team in their stretch.

Good thing KC isn't a good team.
      Then it should be a pretty even match up.

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
        SD is playing for their jobs. They know a new coach will be coming in, Im guessing they kill Oak.

We match up with KC pretty well, they do not have the TE/slot WR to kill us. I expect we win next week.
        They don't need any accually. They have Bowe!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
          Then it should be a pretty even match up.
          Might not be a good match-up for us. Apparently now we can't play against strong defensive fronts.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
            Something about SD always seeming to play lights out in the last regular game.

KC has a great D, but those are the teams we seem to play well against. If Tebow just throws the same ducks he did last week, I will most likely be watching the Raider game to see who gets in.
            It would be nice to see SD eliminate Oak.
            I would rather see the Donkeys win it than the Raiders.
            Strategy, Denver Wins the division and for sure Elway has to stick with Tebow for at least 1 more season as a starter, Oakland would have pretty much confirmed with no playoffs that they got completely robbed by Cincy and gave away a #1 and #2.

Comment

I am not scared of Orton. we have a pass rush and he has an incredible abilty to step right into the teeth of a pass rush. :thumb: Romeos defense scares me. Should be a gg. I can't remember the last time we swept the Chiefs so i aint giving us a win by any means but at least it'[s in Denver. Playing the Ciefs at arrowhead in December is never a good thing. ask GreenBay
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
              X