Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle
    replied
    I am not scared of Orton. we have a pass rush and he has an incredible abilty to step right into the teeth of a pass rush. :thumb: Romeos defense scares me. Should be a gg. I can't remember the last time we swept the Chiefs so i aint giving us a win by any means but at least it'[s in Denver. Playing the Ciefs at arrowhead in December is never a good thing. ask GreenBay

Leave a comment:

• High Voltage
    replied
    Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
    Something about SD always seeming to play lights out in the last regular game.

KC has a great D, but those are the teams we seem to play well against. If Tebow just throws the same ducks he did last week, I will most likely be watching the Raider game to see who gets in.
    It would be nice to see SD eliminate Oak.
    I would rather see the Donkeys win it than the Raiders.
    Strategy, Denver Wins the division and for sure Elway has to stick with Tebow for at least 1 more season as a starter, Oakland would have pretty much confirmed with no playoffs that they got completely robbed by Cincy and gave away a #1 and #2.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
    Then it should be a pretty even match up.
    Might not be a good match-up for us. Apparently now we can't play against strong defensive fronts.

Leave a comment:

• gcmath
    replied
    SD is playing for their jobs. They know a new coach will be coming in, Im guessing they kill Oak.

We match up with KC pretty well, they do not have the TE/slot WR to kill us. I expect we win next week.
    They don't need any accually. They have Bowe!

Leave a comment:

• DenverChiefsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    The Broncos have only beat 1 good team in their stretch.

Good thing KC isn't a good team.
    Then it should be a pretty even match up.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    I've seen this movie already... 6 game winning streak... win and your in...

yawn...

I hate the broncos.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    The Broncos have only beat 1 good team in their stretch.

Good thing KC isn't a good team.

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Interesting stat: Rivers is 5-0 in Week 17. Hmmm.

Probably 4-0 against us lol

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Interesting stat: Rivers is 5-0 in Week 17. Hmmm.

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Steve Breaston........
    True, but Harris shut him down the first meeting and Champ owns Bowe. I like the match ups.

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    They have to give Rivers time first. Our d-line has been beating their oline up the last few games. Rumor is McFadden comes back this week, but I'm not buying it. Even if he does, he won't be near the same. A 35-31 game is likely.

Watch out for KC's defense. It's better than most people give credit. A 23-20 game is likely.

KC has a great D, but those are the teams we seem to play well against. If Tebow just throws the same ducks he did last week, I will most likely be watching the Raider game to see who gets in.

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Originally posted by Danger Danny View Post
    Too bad your smelly team is already eliminated.
    With an avatar like that I'm certain the OP is a Raider fan.

<back on topic> If our offense doesn't do a better job of getting their heads out of their asses, all Orton needs to do is drive into field goal range. The Chiefs have also showed life under Crennell.

But you know what, we've beaten more imposing teams then the Chiefs to get into this position. No reason why we shouldn't win the West. It's sports and anything can happen but I think this team is capable of taking home the division title.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    SD is playing for their jobs. They know a new coach will be coming in, Im guessing they kill Oak.
    They have to give Rivers time first. Our d-line has been beating their oline up the last few games. Rumor is McFadden comes back this week, but I'm not buying it. Even if he does, he won't be near the same. A 35-31 game is likely.

We match up with KC pretty well, they do not have the TE/slot WR to kill us. I expect we win next week.
    Watch out for KC's defense. It's better than most people give credit. A 23-20 game is likely.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    the bolts are already packed, just be glad they have zero to play for.
    Nah, you and i both know Rivers would love nothing more then to knock Oakland out of the playoffs.

He'll give it his all.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied

Steve Breaston........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X