Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rivers is a probowler, tebow not so much.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    Yeah, pretty much what I thought....
    and you come back with nothin, which is always what i thought.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      because we all know that playing well at the end of the season

guarantees a superbowl win....right?

every team that is playing great going into the playoffs...reeling in a win streak

like the 2009 chargers with eleven straight regular season wins to close the season, wins the first game and proceeds to the superbowl....right bap ?
      did i imply it guaranteed a SB win arapaho? the point is your pathetic team doesn't belong in the playoffs and its embarrassing.

its not just that you lost your last three games to back into the playoffs, its how horrible your team has looked in those games.

your team is playing like one of the worst teams in the entire NFL right now and you are playoff bound lol

what a joke!

opps, i don't have facts to back that up, i must be wrong.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        and you come back with nothin, which is always what i thought.

You proved my point for me. I didn't have to come back with anything

In fact, I could have probably written your post for you in advance and saved you the trouble. lol
        Last edited by kishzilla; 01-04-2012, 09:29 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

did i imply it guaranteed a SB win arapaho? the point is your pathetic team doesn't belong in the playoffs and its embarrassing.
          More embarrassing than staying home behind the team that you are saying this about?

Sorry dude, but this is a losing battle. You're not going to convince anybody that winning the Division is embarrassing.
          sigpic

Comment

More embarrassing than staying home behind the team that you are saying this about?

Sorry dude, but this is a losing battle. You're not going to convince anybody that winning the Division is embarrassing.
            It is, but the teams the division this year have better combined record then the years SD won

Bottom 3 combined record
            2011: 23-25
            2010: 21-27
            2009: 17-31
            2008: 15-33 (SD barely wins division in tie breaker)
            2007: 15-33
            2006: 20-28
            2005: 23-25 (DENVER WINS DIVISION)

This division is actually stronger now, and oddly enough last year when it was no longer weak overall some team happened to stop going to the playoffs

I will say this though, this division hasnt had a wild card since Brees made AJ look like a moron post draft and Marty got fired for going 12-4.
            Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 01-05-2012, 07:58 PM.
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

believe me, i have said countless times that it is embarrassing for every fan of every team in the afcw.

its embarrassing that the chargers couldn't beat out your crappy ass team, even though i believe it was teams playing too soft on defense late in the game allowing tebow breathing room, to make plays.

before you guys just sucked for the first 55 minutes of the game, now teams have taken away those last 5 minutes and now you just flat out suck for 60 minutes.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                It is, but the teams the division this year have better combined record then the years SD won

Bottom 3 combined record

This division is actually stronger now, and oddly enough last year when it was no longer weak overall some team happened to stop going to the playoffs

I will say this though, this division hasnt had a wild card since Brees made AJ look like a moron post draft and Marty got fired for going 12-4.
                has little to do with the division, i don't care what division you are in, you guys are playing horrible football right now, at least on offense.

you guys lost the last three games of the season, very winnable games. you guys lost to the chiefs at home 3-7.......

i honestly cant think of a team worse than the broncos this year going into the playoffs.

and don't try to compare the 8-8 chargers, they won 4 games in a row to make the playoffs and were playing good football when they went into the playoffs.

the broncos right now are as bad as they get, you might be 8-8 and division champs but you guys look pretty bad at the moment.

of course it doesn't matter come Sunday, i almost want you guys to win just so its not as embarrassing anymore.

i said almost.
                sigpic

Comment

• Why are we still talking about this so-called "San Diego"?

Never heard of it. Define it and put it in a sentence.

Comment

Bottom 3 combined record

Huh????

Comment

• Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                      Huh????
                      I was hoping some Charger would catch that so I can say you were 14-2 after being 12-4 2 years earlier and fired your head coach, but Norv keeps his job because and I quote "he gives us the most likely chance to make it to the playoffs" as Mike and Mike said "thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard"

Comment

has little to do with the division, i don't care what division you are in, you guys are playing horrible football right now, at least on offense.

you guys lost the last three games of the season, very winnable games. you guys lost to the chiefs at home 3-7.......

i honestly cant think of a team worse than the broncos this year going into the playoffs.

and don't try to compare the 8-8 chargers, they won 4 games in a row to make the playoffs and were playing good football when they went into the playoffs.

the broncos right now are as bad as they get, you might be 8-8 and division champs but you guys look pretty bad at the moment.

of course it doesn't matter come Sunday, i almost want you guys to win just so its not as embarrassing anymore.
                        Please your team lost 6 in a row this year we may have tried to hand the division over but the most pathetic team was the Chargers

In the last 2 years Denver didnt even have a 6 game losing streak, heck if we had played Tebow 2 quarters earlier it was obvious your team was not prepared enough to hand him and it would have been 7. The great D-coordinator I told you was overrated ended up being what a shocker overrated, but with the lack of talent AJ has provided I am not surprised he was scapegoated early on.

As for 08 3 of your 4 wins came against the division, and Tampa missed the playoffs leading to the firing of their coach after they lost 4 straight games and were nearly swept by our division.
                        Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 01-06-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Please your team lost 6 in a row this year we may have tried to hand the division over but the most pathetic team was the Chargers

In the last 2 years Denver didnt even have a 6 game losing streak, heck if we had played Tebow 2 quarters earlier it was obvious your team was not prepared enough to hand him and it would have been 7. The great D-coordinator I told you was overrated ended up being what a shocker overrated, but with the lack of talent AJ has provided I am not surprised he was scapegoated early on.

As for 08 3 of your 4 wins came against the division, and Tampa missed the playoffs leading to the firing of their coach after they lost 4 straight games and were nearly swept by our division.
                          my main concern was manusky

as much as i love aj's personality, i would have fired him as well. norv wasnt given enough talent on the oline to be consistent this season, clear lack of depth till aj pulled gaither out of his ass.

i still feel norv gets too much hate.
                          sigpic

Comment

if the chargers would have lost 6 in a row going into the playoffs and looked as bad as your team does now, i would be saying the same things about them.

you can dance around and deny it all you want to, your team looks horrible right now, the chargers in 08 did not look horrible going into the playoffs, they looked like a good team at that point.

you want to question the teams that we beat that year to say otherwise? why don't you mention me one team that has looked worse than your team does right now going into the playoffs.

if you actually think the 08 chargers did then you really have zero credibility and shouldn't be discussing football here anymore lol

get your head out of the sand and except the reality of the situation, denying it isn't doing you any good.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X