Go Chiefs!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i truly do hope that happens, i want to see denver get in on a 3 game losing streak and then get embarassed in the first round.

the vibe around here will be the same as if none of us got in the playoffs.
    Of course you do...you have nothing else to root for this year..except Tebows demise...haters gonna hate. :thumb:
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

We all want the playoffs and no one will be ashamed of how we get it, if we do. I didn't see Charger fans whining when they got in with an 8-8 record. In fact, I remember them coming in swinging their division banner all around. Be prepared to receive same treatment.
      sigpicAn intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend any amount of time with a Cowboys fan. ~ John Riggins

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
        My crystal ball of despair shows both the Chiefs and Raiders winning.
        Thats what my crystal ball said!!!!!

Raiders AFC West Champs!!!!
        Last edited by bigboy3333; 12-29-2011, 06:39 PM.
        BB.

Comment

Originally posted by bigboy3333 View Post

Have to beat the Chargers first, we know Rivers has gotten better at keeping the ball away from the opponent but Palmer like Tebow has gotten worse, but Palmer was already fairly bad at it.
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
            Have to beat the Chargers first, we know Rivers has gotten better at keeping the ball away from the opponent but Palmer like Tebow has gotten worse, but Palmer was already fairly bad at it.
            While the Chargers may be a favorable matchup the last few meetings, this game is no gimme. Palmer has had incredible success against the Chargers. I think we get Ford back as well as Taiwan Jones which is sorely needed for the change of pace. As long as the line pressures Rivers all day like they did the last few contests, we SHOULD win.

Comment

Originally posted by bigboy3333 View Post

Had a dream last night. Raiders lead 28-3 at halftime. A cloud of dust later, the Chargers lead 31-28 midway through the third. McFadden scores on a 666 yard TD run... and then I woke up.

I should also mention that I had a similar dream the night before Superbowl XXXVII.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                While the Chargers may be a favorable matchup the last few meetings, this game is no gimme. Palmer has had incredible success against the Chargers. I think we get Ford back as well as Taiwan Jones which is sorely needed for the change of pace. As long as the line pressures Rivers all day like they did the last few contests, we SHOULD win.
                Yes he has, and SD's OL has been much better as of late, Gaither has been pretty decent, and others too.

They gave him quite a bit of time to throw vs the Ravens who have a better Front 7 than the Raiders.

Most of the time, divisional games are always close. I'd say SD since Rivers would probably love to knock Oakland out of the playoffs.

Hopefully Rivers can help us out this time since he's been kicked our butt since he's been QB at SD.

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                  My Crystal ball of Awesome disagree's greatly.
                  I hope you are right, though it would be pretty sweet if the Raiders had to give up another pick for Palmer.
                  sigpic

Comment

KC! lol... 3 points?

Comment

Originally posted by BGMACN View Post
                      KC! lol... 3 points?
                      Chargers? No Playoffs? LOL
                      I really like Cheese.

Comment

KC! lol... 3 points?
                        Yup and we also lost our last 3 games. But we are going to the playoffs!

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                          Chargers? No Playoffs? LOL
                          Congrats worst team EVER to make the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            Yes he has, and SD's OL has been much better as of late, Gaither has been pretty decent, and others too.

They gave him quite a bit of time to throw vs the Ravens who have a better Front 7 than the Raiders.

Most of the time, divisional games are always close. I'd say SD since Rivers would probably love to knock Oakland out of the playoffs.

Hopefully Rivers can help us out this time since he's been kicked our butt since he's been QB at SD.
                            Too easy.....

Comment

Congrats worst team EVER to make the playoffs
                              Nah, some are worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X