Kyle Orton Is Gonna Have The Game Of His Life Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Orton Is Gonna Have The Game Of His Life Sunday

Kyle got something to prove and I expect him to have a Career Day to show that you guys made the wrong Choice.

MY Final Score For Sunday

KC 28
    Den 24

Orton throws for 4 tds and leads Kc to the win on a Late 4th Quarter Drive & knocking the Broncos out of the playoffs race.
    Last edited by Smitty89; 12-29-2011, 01:23 PM.

Smitty, we have a smack section.

This thread has been moved there. Help us (and yourself) out. Trust us, you don't want the responses you'd get if we had left this in General Discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty89 View Post
      Kyle got something to prove and I expect him to have a Career Day to show that you guys made the wrong Choice.

KC 28
      Den 24

Orton throws for 4 tds and leads Kc to the win on a Late 4th Quarter Drive & knocking the Broncos out of the playoffs.
      replaces that with at least 3 field goals and loss on a late 4th quarter pick, faux fumble or phantom sack then you are on to something....

Orton is a place holder and maybe camp body next year- I see KC drafting a QB
      A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
        replaces that with at least 3 field goals and loss on a late 4th quarter pick, faux fumble or phantom sack then you are on to something....

Orton got off to a fast start just like Tebow is doing and I remember you all was all in Love with him just like yall are for Tebow now.

Comment

Orton got off to a fast start just like Tebow is doing and I remember you all was all in Love with him just like yall are for Tebow now.
          Only a select few. Orton was openly booed at practices before he ever started a game.

BUT, you are on to something here.

People booed Orton and didn't like him because they said it wouldn't last and loved to stick it in your face.

Now the shoes on the other foot.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Orton is an 8 year journeyman who just about every team in the NFL has determined to be stop-gap or back-up.

Tebow is a partial 1 season starters that inspires hope of what he can/may BECOME....

the siuations are not even close. I liked Orton while here, but when you needed a play or a bump, he fell down and crumbled.... that does not make him a bad QB, or bad player, it just isn't good enough...
            A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              Only a select few. Orton was openly booed at practices before he ever started a game.

BUT, you are on to something here.

People booed Orton and didn't like him because they said it wouldn't last and loved to stick it in your face.

Now the shoes on the other foot.
              Tebow will be in the same place if he struggles next year... Denver MIGHT give him until the next season to get together... but I always kind of felt Orton was only in passing...

Comment

For the misery that Kyle Orton put us Bronco fans through, he owes us.

Hopefully he understands this, and lays down so we can walk right into the playoffs

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

KC 28
                  Den 24

Orton throws for 4 tds and leads Kc to the win on a Late 4th Quarter Drive & knocking the Broncos out of the playoffs race.
                  And Drew Brees is going to make sure his record isn't going to be touched for a long time by torching your panthers. But since the Saints are the only one playing for anything I can see him having a monster game since the Panthers are playing their last game of the season and it doesn't matter if they win because they are still done.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

KC 28
                    Den 24

Orton? The same Orton who singlehandedly lost the game, and KCs chances for the divsion last week by throwing that HORRIBLE INT. in the end zone? The same Orton who started out 1-4 and made ever Rex grossman look great in comparison? That Orton?

MMMk.:thumb:
                    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

he wont even BE IN KC next year, from what I heard he is just a stop gap, and hes Auditioning for another team these last two games, according to ESPN!
                      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Another panthers fan... GET. A. LIFE.

Comment

Orton is an 8 year journeyman who just about every team in the NFL has determined to be stop-gap or back-up.

Tebow is a partial 1 season starters that inspires hope of what he can/may BECOME....

the siuations are not even close. I liked Orton while here, but when you needed a play or a bump, he fell down and crumbled.... that does not make him a bad QB, or bad player, it just isn't good enough...
                          And do not forget all those WHITE LINES he tripped over to when a DE was within 5 yards of him, and he panicked!
                          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Rightttttt......

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                              Orton? The same Orton who singlehandedly lost the game, and KCs chances for the divsion last week by throwing that HORRIBLE INT. in the end zone? The same Orton who started out 1-4 and made ever Rex grossman look great in comparison? That Orton?

MMMk.:thumb:
                              Orton single-handedly lost the game with his 1 int, but tebow's 4 weren't that big of a factor.

You guys are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X