Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Orton Is Gonna Have The Game Of His Life Sunday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    I guess that didn't happen... Unless 180 yards 0td's is the game of his life
    if that were tebow he would get every last ounce of credit for winning that game.

    orton > tebow
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by watha? View Post
      15/29 180 > 6/22 60 1int , just saying
      Aside from the first quarter, he didn't do that much.

      But once Bowe went out who was killing Champ, Orton struggled a little bit. Like i said, the Chiefs D worried me a hell of a lot more than Orton.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        if that were tebow he would get every last ounce of credit for winning that game.

        orton > tebow
        preaching to the choir broham

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          if that were tebow he would get every last ounce of credit for winning that game.

          orton > tebow
          Exactly.

          Tebow misses an open WR on a flea flicker, WR

          If Tebow had Orton's stats and we won 7-3, people would have said he made just enough plays to win the game and he didn't turn the ball over, so he actually was a big contributor in the win.

          Orton has those stats, in his 3rd start on a new team with his #1 option down, and he's an innocent bystander.
          sigpic

          Hooray, beer!

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            Exactly.

            Tebow misses an open WR on a flea flicker, WR

            If Tebow had Orton's stats and we won 7-3, people would have said he made just enough plays to win the game and he didn't turn the ball over, so he actually was a big contributor in the win.

            Orton has those stats, in his 3rd start on a new team with his #1 option down, and he's an innocent bystander.
            ^ what i was aiming at.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              Exactly.

              Tebow misses an open WR on a flea flicker, WR

              If Tebow had Orton's stats and we won 7-3, people would have said he made just enough plays to win the game and he didn't turn the ball over, so he actually was a big contributor in the win.

              Orton has those stats, in his 3rd start on a new team with his #1 option down, and he's an innocent bystander.
              Well he is not a bystander but if tebow could throw the ball just a little better i guarante he would of lost that game...

              He scored 7 point early and then he just rode the defense...
              sigpic

              Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                Well he is not a bystander but if tebow could throw the ball just a little better i guarante he would of lost that game...

                He scored 7 point early and then he just rode the defense...
                Yeah well we could say the same thing about the fumble if he had held on better, or the 2 punts in Praters range, but what urks me is what some experts have called one of the most obvious facemasks, not being called. Still its over Tebow looked horrible and its become obvious he doesnt like throwing in tight spaces, as Macelus put it he was a 60+% passer in college but now what he does is he only throws to players that are wide open or he throws it in a spot that noone can get it (except a telepathic receiver). However, now hes lost his confidence and his spark and hes just looking horrible all around.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                Comment

                Working...
                X