Congrats LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats LOL!

Enjoy backing into the playoffs and getting blown out in your playoff game. :thumb:

Best team in the AFC West just beat the Raiders.

6-22 60 yards.... Tebow is a stud!
    Last edited by Bomb Squad; 01-01-2012, 04:17 PM.

Thanks man! Whatever makes you feel better!
    sigpic
    Sig by Blondie79

Comment

just think.....our team couldn't even win this pathetic division. tebow is the worst starting QB in the league, just went on a 3 game losing streak to win the division and we are still on the outside looking in.
      sigpic

Comment

Worse Playoff team ever??? :doh:

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
          Absolutely.

I'm predicting blowout.

Comment

Nice spelling.

Anyways, we won this division. You lost it. Go sulk somewhere else. Even if we go one and done (which I fully expect we will), at least we booked our ticket to the playoffs with our play over 16 weeks. Just think, you guys are WORSE than the Denver Broncos. How bad does that feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
              Nice spelling.

Anyways, we won this division. You lost it. Go sulk somewhere else. Even if we go one and done (which I fully expect we will), at least we booked our ticket to the playoffs with our play over 16 weeks. Just think, you guys are WORSE than the Denver Broncos. How bad does that feel?
              Ahhh spelling smack.....Ok you got me there.

Im not sulking. If this is what it takes to get Norv & AJ blown out i'm all for it. If you really think we are in worse shape going forward then you thats too funny. We still have our Franchise QB....You guys have an over hyped future gimmick/wild cat QB & still need to find someone going forward. Good luck with Pittsburgh....lol

Comment

Nah Seattle was way worse last year

But it's alright if you think we are

We won the division

This feels weird
                sigpic
                Thank you Charger$

Comment

Lol!!! I actually felt bad about sneaking in to the playoffs until hearing all the fans of other teams come and badger and hate on us! Sandiego failed early in the year! Raiders had their chance and choked just like we did! Jets, same thing. Every body who comes here to make themselves feel better because their loser teams didnt get in need to own their own failures. OWN IT!!!! YOU DIDNT DO ENOUGH TO GET IN! Whether or not we get blown out or not, we will be playing. You and your sorry teams wont be! Losers!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ahhh spelling smack.....Ok you got me there.

Im not sulking. If this is what it takes to get Norv & AJ blown out i'm all for it. If you really think we are in worse shape going forward then you thats too funny. We still have our Franchise QB....You guys have an over hyped future gimmick/wild cat QB & still need to find someone going forward. Good luck with Pittsburgh....lol
                    Come on, we just scored three points at home against the Chiefs, I need to smack something about!

(Also played Tebow over Stafford in my fantasy league championship final. I hate myself.)

I seriously have no idea what the problem is in San Diego, that team is so Jekkyl and Hyde it's beyond belief. They could beat anyone, but they could lose to anyone. I'd like your receivers over ours going forward. I just want the season to end early, give Tebow a full offseason with a decent OC and see what he can do. I'll judge him over a full season if possible.

Rivers is still there sure, but he's 30 now, I couldn't believe that when I read it.

Comment

Also. Didn't the Chargers win the division at 8-8 as well? On the back of a win streak, but records are records at the end of the day.

Comment

Raiders choked. It was all layed out perfectly but their defense is HORRIBLE 3/4 of the season. I'm shocked they didn't even get to Rivers. Best thing that can happen is Bresnahan is fired like yesterday. Still proud they got to this position after what they endured. Too many field goals.

Backed in or however, the Broncos won the Division and are the best team in the division... Bomb Squad... so congrats.

Comment

Had more hope SD would get us in than we would. Raiders looked great on O but couldn't punch it in.

Good year for both teams, all teams really in AFC west. KC gets healthy, they look like they could be back next year...so to Chief fans...well played game today.
                          Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            just think.....our team couldn't even win this pathetic division. tebow is the worst starting QB in the league, just went on a 3 game losing streak to win the division and we are still on the outside looking in.
                            Yeah, this division is a powerhouse allrite, MMHMM!:thumb:
                            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

OP is a little rich.

I recall a SD team that won the division at 8-8, when it was more garbage than it is now, and went on to beat Indy.

I don't recall you guys being so upset about making the PO's at 8-8! :lol:

You guys are some loveable losers.

My team was 4-12, full of holes, has a very limited QB, changed the entire offense mid season, traded away our best WR and is still in the PO's! What's Your Excuse?

Comment

Working...
                              X