Congrats LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
    Interesting. Since we are the 'worst' in the Division, what exactly does that say about your beloved Chargers? Since they couldn't even get past the 'worst' one here?
    Because of norv turner of course

Shanny was fired after our 8-8 collapse, that worked out so well for us.

Comment

Originally posted by The other big D View Post
      Because of norv turner of course

Shanny was fired after our 8-8 collapse, that worked out so well for us.
      Oh yes, McD was just our savior right there! He led our team to the best season ever!

That's why I find Bomb Squad so hypocritical. He tells us (Bronco fans) we blame officiating and calls it irony, yet he implies that Chargers problem is Norv. Ironic, indeed.
      My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

That's why I find Bomb Squad so hypocritical. He tells us (Bronco fans) we blame officiating and calls it irony, yet he implies that Chargers problem is Norv. Ironic, indeed.
        hahahaha!

I case you haven't noticed. The whole smack forum and NFL fandom in general is mass hypocrisy.

I didn't think the refing was that bad. That one no call was about it. The irony i was referring to was the hocculi-gate. How many here down played it at the time.

You make no sense. How is my referring to officiating and Norv related and ironic? Norval is the Chargers problem. He is NOT headcoach material. He is a good OC not HC. I think it's more than clear considering his stints in Washington, and Oakland, and now San Diego. All failures.

Comment

taking on bets on norv being head coach of st. louis in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomb Squad View Post
            hahahaha!

You make no sense. How is my referring to officiating and Norv related and ironic? Norval is the Chargers problem. He is NOT headcoach material. He is a good OC not HC. I think it's more than clear considering his stints in Washington, and Oakland, and now San Diego. All failures.
            The irony, that you failed to miss, is they fact that EVERY team, not just the Broncos, has some sort of excuse as to why their team failed, or is failing. Whether it be injuries, coaching, officiating, or the moon not aligning properly with the sun.

I never said Norv was a good head coach, did I? You assumed I did. He is a terrible coach, and for the Broncos, I hope he stays.

There are some here, that make up pathetic excuses for everything. There are bad calls every game, on every team. It happens. We as fans of whatever team, should just own up to the fact that our teams can't do it, or didn't do it. There are bad coaches everywhere, on many teams. There are injuries on teams at any point.

If the Chargers won, I would have graciously said congratulations. Instead of coming on the opposing teams forums, to make some dumb post about how much 'the team' sucks, and how much better 'our' team is. Bitterness, is not attractive.

Your team didn't this year. Face it. They couldn't do it against the 'worst' team this year, but they could do it next year. Just don't be surprised, when Broncos' fans use your own words against you, when and IF you do in seasons to come, when you come on tooting your horn about how you guys are just the best thing ever since string cheese.
            Last edited by msnikkistar; 01-02-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

If the Chargers won, I would have graciously said congratulations. Instead of coming on the opposing teams forums, to make some dumb post about how much 'the team' sucks, and how much better 'our' team is. Bitterness, is not attractive.
              Wow! Way to show your noob colors! In case you haven't noticed THIS IS THE SMACK FORUM! What, is this smack forum only for bronco fans? Kind of defeats its purpose don't you think?

Also I, and many other opposing teams fans have been coming here for years. You just create an account and call me/us out? Ummm ok noob. Seriously... For your own sake figure it out.

Other than that. Welcome to the smack forum.

Comment

we put ourselves in a position to be able to lose 3 and still win the division... whats that say about the rest of the division???

Comment

Thank you. It means a lot.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bomb Squad View Post
                    Wow! Way to show your noob colors! In case you haven't noticed THIS IS THE SMACK FORUM! What, is this smack forum only for bronco fans? Kind of defeats its purpose don't you think?

Also I, and many other opposing teams fans have been coming here for years. You just create an account and call me/us out? Ummm ok noob. Seriously... For your own sake figure it out.

Other than that. Welcome to the smack forum.
                    I realize it is the smack forum, you degenerate. But the smack you are producing is relatively weak, and kind of repetitive to almost every post you make. Calling an individual 'noob', is probably the weakest thing I have ever had the displeasure of being subjected to. If that is all you can come up with, then I have severely over estimated your intelligence. I've been called worse than gamer lingo created in 2000, by smarter people.

Calling one team, that won the division, albeit backed in, piss poor for winning the Division in a 'crappy' division, just makes you look incredibly dumb, because that makes your team even worse off for having lost to the 'crappy' team in the first place.

Sorry, but I didn't just create an account today, for you. This account was created long before my initial post of today. Sorry to let you know, but you are not really special enough for me to go and register an account just to call you out on your deficiencies.

Cheers to a New Year, and to you finding something else other than the substandard reasons you have used thus far in your vernacular garbage to spew.

P.S. Let me dumb it down a little for you to understand, "You jus a n00b, and your comebacks are weaksauce."
                    Last edited by msnikkistar; 01-02-2012, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X