Congratulations broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations broncos

Alright Broncos, you guys have shown us how to close out and Win a Division.

BTW, I think this is the 1st time that a Teams wins a division even after losing it's final 3 games....... Way to go Champs!!!!

Think of this this way, you lost 6 in a row to not win the division...hope that helps ease the pain.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
      Think of this this way, you lost 6 in a row to not win the division...hope that helps ease the pain.
      Id rather have that happen if it means Norv loses his job then go 1 & done like Denver is about to. You just better pray neither Fisher or Gruden come to SD.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
        Id rather have that happen if it means Norv loses his job then go 1 & done like Denver is about to. You just better pray neither Fisher or Gruden come to SD.
        It wont matter if those guys do go to SD if AJ is still there!

I guess there is always next year!

Enjoy watching us next week

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
          No, actually knocking out the Raiders helps, and also the Raiders gave away the farm for Palmer and no playoffs and the Broncos are stuck with Tebow starting for at least 1 more year.... And you guys have also indirectly improved SD for next yr, in W. the Division Norv Turner fate is sealed.

Would I rather be in Post Season?.... Heck yeah, but with no playoffs this is the best thing that could have happened to the Chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
            It wont matter if those guys do go to SD if AJ is still there!

I guess there is always next year!

Enjoy watching us next week
            Ohhh believe me I will.....I'll be laughing every minute Tebow is on the field trying to do something against the Steeler D.

Comment

Ohhh believe me I will.....I'll be laughing every minute Tebow is on the field trying to do something against the Steeler D.
              I will be laughing every moment knowing Rivers is at home

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                I will be laughing every moment knowing Rivers is at home
                You guys keep saying things like this like it hurts. If missing the playoffs one this year will mean We get a real HC in here next year i'm all for it. The best thing that could have happened to you guys is Tebow choking it up earlier so you could have started your QB search a year earlier & SD winning the division & Norv Staying around another year.

Now your double screwed over!!!

Comment

You guys keep saying things like this like it hurts. If missing the playoffs one this year will mean We get a real HC in here next year i'm all for it. The best thing that could have happened to you guys is Tebow choking it up earlier so you could have started your QB search a year earlier & SD winning the division & Norv Staying around another year.

Yeah it does suck right now, but in the long run it sure looks like a blessing in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
                    Yeah it does suck right now, but in the long run it sure looks like a blessing in disguise.
                    Amen Brother!!! Unless Spanos does something stupid & keeps him around.....

Comment

thanks for beating chokeland for us!

Comment

Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
                        thanks for beating chokeland for us!
                        Here Here

Comment

Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
                          Alright Broncos, you guys have shown us how to close out and Win a Division.

BTW, I think this is the 1st time that a Teams wins a division even after losing it's final 3 games....... Way to go Champs!!!!
                          Nah Denvers done it before. started 13-0 finished 13-3 won thier second superbowl that year. thanks for the sideways conratulations though.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            Nah Denvers done it before. started 13-0 finished 13-3 won thier second superbowl that year. thanks for the sideways conratulations though.
                            thats gonna happen with tebones 27% completion rate..

Comment

My team is getting PO experience well before they should be. That goes a LONG way for a young team.

Your team on the other hand will be sitting at home with their supposedly elite QB. Gates is a year older, Matthews isn't LT in his prime or anywhere near that stratosphere, and there is no guarantee Norv nor AJ are gone!

Also, changing a coach is changing schemes. Nothing says there wont be growing pains and what not there.

SO, as it stands now, your team is probably the most talented ever to not make a super bowl. They squandered their chance. Their is no guarantee it wont be a while. KC is younger faster and better. Oakland is younger faster and better.

Window closed until proven otherwise.

There will be a missing rings chargers 2005-2011

Comment

Working...
                              X