Congratulations broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
    My team is getting PO experience well before they should be. That goes a LONG way for a young team.

Your team on the other hand will be sitting at home with their supposedly elite QB. Gates is a year older, Matthews isn't LT in his prime or anywhere near that stratosphere, and there is no guarantee Norv nor AJ are gone!

Also, changing a coach is changing schemes. Nothing says there wont be growing pains and what not there.

SO, as it stands now, your team is probably the most talented ever to not make a super bowl. They squandered their chance. Their is no guarantee it wont be a while. KC is younger faster and better. Oakland is younger faster and better.

Window closed until proven otherwise.

There will be a missing rings chargers 2005-2011
    Orton>Tebow

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
      My team is getting PO experience well before they should be. That goes a LONG way for a young team.

Your team on the other hand will be sitting at home with their supposedly elite QB. Gates is a year older, Matthews isn't LT in his prime or anywhere near that stratosphere, and there is no guarantee Norv nor AJ are gone!

Also, changing a coach is changing schemes. Nothing says there wont be growing pains and what not there.

SO, as it stands now, your team is probably the most talented ever to not make a super bowl. They squandered their chance. Their is no guarantee it wont be a while. KC is younger faster and better. Oakland is younger faster and better.

Window closed until proven otherwise.

There will be a missing rings chargers 2005-2011
      quoted just because its so funny....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by BGMACN View Post
        thats gonna happen with tebones 27% completion rate..
        Never said it was. Never even implied it.

I know one thing we have a better shot of winning the superbowl this year than the chargers do even if it is a tiny itsy bitsy chance it is still a chance..

Keep pouring the negitivity all over your sorry-O's though if it makes em taste better.You should buy sorry O's by the case .You can keep em in the Chargers trophy case...that is if you don't mind driving to L.A. or San Antonio to get a new box.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          Nah Denvers done it before. started 13-0 finished 13-3 won thier second superbowl that year. thanks for the sideways conratulations though.
          Actually you guys won your last game to finish 14 and 2....but on a side note the saints did exactly what you described two years ago
          "Hey Jim I wonder if I'd get electrocuted if I stuck this microphone in the Budweiser..." -Max McGee

Comment

Originally posted by LambeauLeap View Post
            Actually you guys won your last game to finish 14 and 2....but on a side note the saints did exactly what you described two years ago
            Thanks I have so many memorys of My broncos I even invent some good luck on tha repeat the saints are gonna be a load Niners maybe too.
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              Thanks I have so many memorys of My broncos I even invent some good luck on tha repeat the saints are gonna be a load Niners maybe too.
              Thanks man it'll be a dogfight for sure. We played the underdog role last year so we'll see how we fare in the role of favorites. But good luck to you too, broncos are my favorite afc team and I hope you demoralize the steelers. How about a super bowl 32 rematch? With a different outcome of course
              "Hey Jim I wonder if I'd get electrocuted if I stuck this microphone in the Budweiser..." -Max McGee

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                You guys keep saying things like this like it hurts. If missing the playoffs one this year will mean We get a real HC in here next year i'm all for it. The best thing that could have happened to you guys is Tebow choking it up earlier so you could have started your QB search a year earlier & SD winning the division & Norv Staying around another year.

Now your double screwed over!!!
                This mentality reminds me of the "Suck for Luck Sweepstakes."

"Suck for a New Coach Sweepstakes."
                Last edited by mozzerpete; 01-01-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks for beating Oakland.

Also, don't think many people on here thought we'd make the playoffs, don't see us beating Pitt, but that's why they play the game.

We're a young team, so getting some playoff experience would be good.

As for your next HC, not sure, and i think AJ is the biggest problem, SD's drafts haven't been that good as of late.

Comment

Orton>Tebow
                    Maybe, he had a decent game, other then the 1st quarter, he didn't do much all game.

Like i said all week, the Chiefs D worried me a hell of a lot more than Orton and that offense. Which it did.

Comment

Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
                      BTW, I think this is the 1st time that a Teams wins a division even after losing it's final 3 games....... Way to go Champs!!!!
                      Raiders did it in 2001. They won a playoff game that year, two if you count one of the dumbest rules in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        Raiders did it in 2001. They won a playoff game that year, two if you count one of the dumbest rules in sports.
                        That makes 2 teams that have done it before the Broncos. We can't really expect Chargers "fans" to know much about football pre 2004 some even 2006

Comment

Orton>Tebow
                          Riiiight. Because Tebow, as limited as he is, has already accomplished as much as Orton did here and then some! :thumb:

Comment

I was afraid the real Dolts would finally decide to show up today.

BTW, for those that are interested, there will be a public stoning of Chuck Bresnahan tomorrow at the Coliseum. BYOS

OK Donkeys, you won the division and we didn't. Good luck in the PO.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RAIDER951 View Post
                              BTW, for those that are interested, there will be a public stoning of Chuck Bresnahan tomorrow at the Coliseum. BYOS
                              I'm on the way to the airport right now...

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                                Thanks for beating Oakland.

Also, don't think many people on here thought we'd make the playoffs, don't see us beating Pitt, but that's why they play the game.

We're a young team, so getting some playoff experience would be good.

As for your next HC, not sure, and i think AJ is the biggest problem, SD's drafts haven't been that good as of late.
                                I don't think anyone seen it coming that we would be AFC West Champians this season,but i'm very happy we won it.

This could be a dangerous game for Pittsburgh.We are playing with no pressure and are expected to lose with a young team.If we don't win, it won't be the end of the world,it was a great season and we rose above expectations.

Comment

Working...
                                X