X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
    Amen Brother!!! Unless Spanos does something stupid & keeps him around.....
    Looks like you he did :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
    Denver did enough to win the division 3 weeks ago, the Chargers, Raiders and KC didnt do enough in the last 3 games to take it from the Broncos, not bad for a rebuilding team huh?
    ^^^^What he said

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
    Alright Broncos, you guys have shown us how to close out and Win a Division.

BTW, I think this is the 1st time that a Teams wins a division even after losing it's final 3 games....... Way to go Champs!!!!
    Must suck knowing we hand the division over on a silver platter and your team is to late to the party to even notice it.
    No offense dude, but not remembering the W, L record of your team in their SB Winning year goes right along with the bandwagon fans.
    No offense but this smack shows a lack of knowledge of not only what happened in the past years of football but whats happened this year. That goes right along with being a casual fan all together

2011 Texans 3L
    2009 Saints 3L (SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS)
    2001 Raiders 3L
    2000 Vikings 3L (Lost in NFC Championship)

Next time you want to post smack facts that are so obviously easy to check out you might want to do not look like an idiot and do it heck its something easy as looking at this years standings by picking up a News Paper or read for the first time
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 01-02-2012, 10:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Denver did enough to win the division 3 weeks ago, the Chargers, Raiders and KC didnt do enough in the last 3 games to take it from the Broncos, not bad for a rebuilding team huh?

Leave a comment:

• High Voltage
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Thanks I have so many memorys of My broncos I even invent some good luck on tha repeat the saints are gonna be a load Niners maybe too.
    No offense dude, but not remembering the W, L record of your team in their SB Winning year goes right along with the bandwagon fans.

Leave a comment:

• thuglife
    replied
    Wooo made the dance!

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
    You guys keep saying things like this like it hurts. If missing the playoffs one this year will mean We get a real HC in here next year i'm all for it. The best thing that could have happened to you guys is Tebow choking it up earlier so you could have started your QB search a year earlier & SD winning the division & Norv Staying around another year.

Now your double screwed over!!!
    The playoffs are hard to get to. As the broncos have figured out. You are never happy when your team does not make it. Like it or not you dont know how the next coach will fare. evidenced by your last coaching change

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    I don't think anyone seen it coming that we would be AFC West Champians this season,but i'm very happy we won it.

This could be a dangerous game for Pittsburgh.We are playing with no pressure and are expected to lose with a young team.If we don't win, it won't be the end of the world,it was a great season and we rose above expectations.
    I thought we'd be improved from last year, but playoffs, didn't think it would happen. Glad to have a defense for a change, and a running game.

It certainly could.

No Mendenhall, Clark is out with his sickle-cell trait thing, and if we have long drives, their D could get tired. I'm not expecting to beat them, so we'll see what happens.

Glad it's at home.

The pressure is on them since no one including myself expect to win this game.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Thanks for beating Oakland.

Also, don't think many people on here thought we'd make the playoffs, don't see us beating Pitt, but that's why they play the game.

We're a young team, so getting some playoff experience would be good.

As for your next HC, not sure, and i think AJ is the biggest problem, SD's drafts haven't been that good as of late.
    I don't think anyone seen it coming that we would be AFC West Champians this season,but i'm very happy we won it.

This could be a dangerous game for Pittsburgh.We are playing with no pressure and are expected to lose with a young team.If we don't win, it won't be the end of the world,it was a great season and we rose above expectations.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by RAIDER951 View Post
    BTW, for those that are interested, there will be a public stoning of Chuck Bresnahan tomorrow at the Coliseum. BYOS
    I'm on the way to the airport right now...

Leave a comment:

• RAIDER951
    replied
    I was afraid the real Dolts would finally decide to show up today.

BTW, for those that are interested, there will be a public stoning of Chuck Bresnahan tomorrow at the Coliseum. BYOS

OK Donkeys, you won the division and we didn't. Good luck in the PO.

Leave a comment:

• jhildebrand
    replied
    Originally posted by BGMACN View Post
    Orton>Tebow
    Riiiight. Because Tebow, as limited as he is, has already accomplished as much as Orton did here and then some! :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Raiders did it in 2001. They won a playoff game that year, two if you count one of the dumbest rules in sports.
    That makes 2 teams that have done it before the Broncos. We can't really expect Chargers "fans" to know much about football pre 2004 some even 2006

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
    BTW, I think this is the 1st time that a Teams wins a division even after losing it's final 3 games....... Way to go Champs!!!!
    Raiders did it in 2001. They won a playoff game that year, two if you count one of the dumbest rules in sports.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by BGMACN View Post
    Orton>Tebow
    Maybe, he had a decent game, other then the 1st quarter, he didn't do much all game.

Like i said all week, the Chiefs D worried me a hell of a lot more than Orton and that offense. Which it did.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X