It's been fun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been fun...

Norv, but hopefully we meet again maybe when you coach the raiders or chiefs?

So glad I don't have to look at that face again, though it was fun watching you destroy the chargers chances at anything special.

Good luck rebuilding, chargers!

And thanks! I really mean it, thanks for handing us the AFC West trophy en rout to our first game in the playoffs since 2005 vs the wild card steelers...

We all know how that worked out.

BYE BYE NORVELOUS!!!

KARATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHOP

I really don't think us Bronco fans really have any leverage when it comes to smack talking other teams right now.....lol...
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
      I really don't think us Bronco fans really have any leverage when it comes to smack talking other teams right now.....lol...
      Meth addiction is a serious matter!

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
        2012 AFC West champs!

and this isn't smack really... just a goodbye to a terrible head coach but good OC

Comment

err... 2011

a little premature but we know 2012 will be our year as well!

Comment

2012 will be a better year than this year...the Raiders still suck...the Chargers are about to be rebuilding (watch them trade Rivers LMAO!) and the Chiefs still make decisions that confuse me to hell (getting Cassell then when he gets hurt getting Orton).
            sigpic
            Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
            You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
            You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
            Have It All - Blu3
            Conceited - Blu3
            Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
            All On You - Blu3

Comment

claiming orton was the best move they made all year

Comment

Hey Norv you can come to Denver and call our offense

I'm okay with that
                sigpic
                Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                  Hey Norv you can come to Denver and call our offense

I'm okay with that
                  Not sure. I'd like our OC to be more run oriented, with a light yet efficient passing game.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                    Not sure. I'd like our OC to be more run oriented, with a light yet efficient passing game.
                    Norv was martys OC so he has the capability He was also Dallas OC durring Emmits first 5 years. The OC calls a game the way his HC tells him too. Norv is only pass happy when he calls the shots. or maybe he was affraid to tell Rivers to knock off the audibles :thumb:
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

if norv went to Denver to work with tebow, i would be very concerned. heck, ill be concerned if he lands anywhere in the division to be honest.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                        err... 2011

a little premature but we know 2012 will be our year as well!

this broncos team is probably one of the worst teams i have ever seen make the playoffs, especially considering the way they are playing right now.

they are pretty bad with a horrible QB. how you can be so confident about next year is beyond reason.

your QB and receiver situation is not good.....heck, your entire offensive situation should be very concerning.

mcgahee isn't getting any younger, he is about the only thing you have going for you at the moment.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Chargers should not fire Norv Turner. I think it would be a big mistake. His offense works, the players like him. There is a considerable risk involved. The Chargers are still the most dangerous team in the division despite missing the playoffs.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

this broncos team is probably one of the worst teams i have ever seen make the playoffs, especially considering the way they are playing right now.

they are pretty bad with a horrible QB. how you can be so confident about next year is beyond reason.

your QB and receiver situation is not good.....heck, your entire offensive situation should be very concerning.

mcgahee isn't getting any younger, he is about the only thing you have going for you at the moment.
                            As i said, i'm not sure if it's our WR's or Tebow being so inaccurate.

As for RB, i'd imagine we take one in the draft this year or next. Even though SD missed the playoffs, they are still the best team in the division.

I don't think they should fire Norv, AJ is the problem, his past few drafts haven't been all that good.

Comment

Let's all just hope the Chiefs don't keep Romeo and somehow end up with Trent Richardson in the draft.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                              X