• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    I still doubt it.
    Your doubt's are officially WRONG!

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Spanos isn't running the Chargers any more... who knows what his daughter will do.

Leave a comment:

• Jer_ber73
    replied
    I cant CP you or anybody else for some reason Baph. Just know this is a Bronco fan admitting your obvious superior intelligence on all things Tebow.

Leave a comment:

• Jer_ber73
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

this broncos team is probably one of the worst teams i have ever seen make the playoffs, especially considering the way they are playing right now.

they are pretty bad with a horrible QB. how you can be so confident about next year is beyond reason.

your QB and receiver situation is not good.....heck, your entire offensive situation should be very concerning.

mcgahee isn't getting any younger, he is about the only thing you have going for you at the moment.
    The O-line looks pretty good. They allow our "QB" to stumble around in the backfield for a minimum of 7 seconds. Im going to try to CP ya for being right about our fullback with pom poms all along.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    Guess he might be staying for a while.
    I still doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    A "source close to the organization" believes the Chargers will retain head coach Norv Turner and GM A.J. Smith.
    Guess he might be staying for a while.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied

this broncos team is probably one of the worst teams i have ever seen make the playoffs, especially considering the way they are playing right now.

they are pretty bad with a horrible QB. how you can be so confident about next year is beyond reason.

your QB and receiver situation is not good.....heck, your entire offensive situation should be very concerning.

mcgahee isn't getting any younger, he is about the only thing you have going for you at the moment.
    We aren't that bad, we beat you didn't we? We beat the bungles... had a considerable lead vs the patriots (though everyone does, in the first quarter lol)...

We have the #1 rushing attack in the game BY FAR!!! We have a great defense that somehow can hold teams long enough even though we go 3 and out every drive... Lance ball aint a slouch, but mcgahee is a beast.

I say the steelers game is going to be a 10-12 affair...

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    The Chargers should not fire Norv Turner. I think it would be a big mistake. His offense works, the players like him. There is a considerable risk involved. The Chargers are still the most dangerous team in the division despite missing the playoffs.
    They'll fire him for the same reasons as marty.. and that was after a 14-2 season i think. They want someone to take them over the hump. Norv has done the opposite. It's all about the bottom line. You could have said the same about shanny, His offense works and the players like him... but he couldn't get us over the hump.

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied
    I'm of the opinion that Norv and AJ stay, at least until their contracts are up.

Even if we did give Norv the boot I have no faith in the owner to go out and get us a coach that would be an improvement as I doubt the Spanos family would pony up the $ that would be required.

I don't even think they will boot the defensive coordinator who has been, simply awful. It's all about continuity in San Diego and apparently the direction we continuously seem to want to go in is that of mediocrity.

The Chargers are a business and they will always be treated that way by the Spanos family.

With that hopeful little thought I'm out of here until the preseason. It has been fun and I'll be rooting for the Broncos as they are the AFC West Champs, but Tebow is gonna need to bend over and find a miracle or two to pull out.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Let's all just hope the Chiefs don't keep Romeo and somehow end up with Trent Richardson in the draft.
    No sure they take a RB.

They got Charles coming back, and McCluster is a nice change of pace back, use him like Sproles somewhat.

I'd be worried if they got Luck or RG3, or Peyton.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Let's all just hope the Chiefs don't keep Romeo and somehow end up with Trent Richardson in the draft.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied

As i said, i'm not sure if it's our WR's or Tebow being so inaccurate.

As for RB, i'd imagine we take one in the draft this year or next. Even though SD missed the playoffs, they are still the best team in the division.

I don't think they should fire Norv, AJ is the problem, his past few drafts haven't been all that good.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    The Chargers should not fire Norv Turner. I think it would be a big mistake. His offense works, the players like him. There is a considerable risk involved. The Chargers are still the most dangerous team in the division despite missing the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    err... 2011

a little premature but we know 2012 will be our year as well!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    if norv went to Denver to work with tebow, i would be very concerned. heck, ill be concerned if he lands anywhere in the division to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Not sure. I'd like our OC to be more run oriented, with a light yet efficient passing game.
    Norv was martys OC so he has the capability He was also Dallas OC durring Emmits first 5 years. The OC calls a game the way his HC tells him too. Norv is only pass happy when he calls the shots. or maybe he was affraid to tell Rivers to knock off the audibles :thumb:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X