Good news is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news is...

Yinz made it to the playoffs with a QB who can't complete a screen pass.

Bad news - you're playing the best team in the AFC.

It's been suggested that we rest Ben this week to get him healthier for the following weekend.

Answer me this though, how is Brady Quinn not the starting QB? He's not the greatest QB in the NFL but he can complete a downfield pass every now and then.

I don't know man... looks like you're not too knowledgeable about football to me.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Just think of how embarrassing it's going to be for the Steelers to be the punchline in the dramatic Broncos turnaround.

The sooner you figure this out the better: Tebow is an NFL troll. He's luring in right now for some serious trollin'.

Comment

Would be funny. It happens... what's worse than getting beat?

Answer: Getting beat by what you consider to be the worst starting QB in the NFL.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler SChuck View Post

It's been suggested that we rest Ben this week to get him healthier for the following weekend.

Answer me this though, how is Brady Quinn not the starting QB? He's not the greatest QB in the NFL but he can complete a downfield pass every now and then.
          Bad news is, you say "Yinz" like it is part of the english language.
          sigpic

Comment

Patriots or Ravens?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
              Just think of how embarrassing it's going to be for the Steelers to be the punchline in the dramatic Broncos turnaround.

The sooner you figure this out the better: Tebow is an NFL troll. He's luring in right now for some serious trollin'.
              BQ must be rubbing some of that dirty, dirty Cleveland magic off on yinz - fans up there say this kind of stuff every year. They said the same thing about BQ and we see how that panned out.

Here's my playoff season suggestion for yinz, buy one weekend's worth of beer. That's all yinz'll need.

I'll limit my posts to the smack room since it's appropriate but I have perused the main forum to see what the average Denverite was thinking about the game. Doesn't look all too confident up there.

Comment

Why are you saying, yinz? Is that some sort of made up elvish word?

Where in the world are you from?
                sigpic

Comment

Wyoming

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters)

Comment

Wyoming

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters)
                    Yinz must not have schools there........
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      Patriots or Ravens?
                      That is after we beat the Steelers

Comment

So what's the gameplan to beat the Steelers?

Run, Run, incomplete pass, punt?

At some point Tebow's going to have to pass and complete more than 6 of them. That's a huge obstacle for someone with Tebow's skills and, while yinz may not be up on quality football teams, them Stillers have the #1 overall defense. #1 passing, not the #1 rush D though but it's still pretty solid.

I wouldn't want to be the OC for the donks this weekend.

How will them Stillers stop the offensive juggernaut that is the donks? Easy, 11 guys in the box.

Comment

You can't even spell your own teams name.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            You can't even spell your own teams name.
                            Didn't you hear? They don't have skullz in Wyoming for learning stuff.....

If you went to skull in Wyoming yinz is skkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaarewed!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Not from Wyoming actually, I just wanted to see how gullible yinz were.

So back to my question, or is it moot?

One does not simply walk into Morder then?

Comment

Working...
                              X