Goodbye to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye to you

Roses are red, Violets are blue, Pittsburgh is comming, Goodbye to you.

"coming" is the correct spelling

Comment

the steelers are the far better overall team so i would think they'd win

Comment

"Goodbye" is a very poor greeting.

When you make your last post this coming Saturday or Sunday will you say, "hello"?
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

The first poem didn't rhyme by a Pittsburgh fan
          and now this one is misspelled.

Steelers should build some schools in the community.

Comment

Roses are red, but they stick you alot, Broncos are going to clean old big Ben's clock.

Comment

You say goodbye... and I say hello

Comment

Whenever I see a team playing the Stealers, I always expect to see a ref accidentally throw a terrible towel instead of his flag. How much do SBs cost nowadays anyway?
                Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Weren't you the same guy who for 2 weeks prior to the Super Bowl kept ranting about how the Steelers were going to win their 7th Super Bowl, only to not show up after they lost to eat your crow?
                  sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                  Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                  Adopted By:
                  Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                  Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by The other big D View Post
                    The first poem didn't rhyme by a Pittsburgh fan
                    and now this one is misspelled.

Steelers should build some schools in the community.
                    I am ignorant, this is true. I just know we are better than you. If its spelling you like, and grammer you trust, do a spelling bee instead, leave the football to us.
                    Last edited by Mugwa; 01-03-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                      Weren't you the same guy who for 2 weeks prior to the Super Bowl kept ranting about how the Steelers were going to win their 7th Super Bowl, only to not show up after they lost to eat your crow?
                      LMAO yes he was! Nice memory CP to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                        I am touched that you remember me. I love you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwa View Post
                          I am touched that you remember me. I love you too.
                          Its never too late brother, stand up and face your beating like a man! :thumb:

Comment

I am ignorant, this is true. I just know we are better than you. If its spelling you like, and grammer you trust, do a spelling bee instead, leave the football to us.
                            Heh...that was pretty good.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

It's spelled grammar, and this is why I hated to see us play the Steelers. Not because of their team -- I accept they're a better team. It's all their idiotic fans. They're worse than Yankee fans, all claiming to be lifelong Steeler fans around the country, not because they're from Pittsburgh but because it was cool to latch on to a team that won. I have a horrible feeliing that our stadium will be half Steeler fans Sunday. They make me wanna puke.

Comment

Working...
                              X