Goodbye to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mugwa View Post
    Roses are red, Violets are blue, Pittsburgh is comming, Goodbye to you.
    Roses are Red Violets are Blue, the worst part of us making the playoffs is the re-appearance of you.
    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Your QB is a rapist. Also your defense that won all those SB's were all on steroids.

Oh and your fans are a joke, so is the black and yellow song, and everyone thinks the terrible towel is retarded.

Peace out.

Comment

Living in Northeast Ohio these clowns ooze out of the trailer parks from all angles. 10 years ago I didn't know a Steelers fan, now they're everywhere. They make me sick.

Bottom line the refs handed them their last 2 titles, and the 2nd one vs. the Cowboys on a phantom P.I. call that led to the Steelers game winning drive. I give them credit for 3 rings, and that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosaurus View Post
          It's spelled grammar, and this is why I hated to see us play the Steelers. Not because of their team -- I accept they're a better team. It's all their idiotic fans. They're worse than Yankee fans, all claiming to be lifelong Steeler fans around the country, not because they're from Pittsburgh but because it was cool to latch on to a team that won. I have a horrible feeliing that our stadium will be half Steeler fans Sunday. They make me wanna puke.
          You're the one who is ignorant. I am an old man. I've been a Steeler fan all my life. I was a fan when we only won a single game in a season. I was thrilled when we were favored to win a game. Football is a big deal in our area. We have a base of great fans. It's understandable that other areas would be jealous of our fan base. When you have a large fan base you end up with some nuts. I'm sure you have a few.

Comment

You're the one who is ignorant. I am an old man. I've been a Steeler fan all my life. I was a fan when we only won a single game in a season. I was thrilled when we were favored to win a game. Football is a big deal in our area. We have a base of great fans. It's understandable that other areas would be jealous of our fan base. When you have a large fan base you end up with some nuts. I'm sure you have a few.
            Bronco Nation has no reason to be jealous of the Steelers fanbase...we are doing just fine with ours thanks though.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
              Bronco Nation has no reason to be jealous of the Steelers fanbase...we are doing just fine with ours thanks though.
              Teabow seems like a nice guy. You know what they say about nice guys.

Comment

They finish last??? so that means we will finish last in the draft with the 32nd pick??? That means we win the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!

I like your outlook :thumb:

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

Roethlisberger is a repeat offender? You know what they say happens to rapists in jail right because Miller and Doom are gonna be on his ass all day.
                  Last edited by DarkHorse26; 01-04-2012, 12:35 PM.
                  sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

My name is Mugwa, a Pittzburg Stella fan.
                    Are team will win becus I think that thay can.
                    Been folloing my team before the imakulate (whatever that means) recepcion.
                    I may not be as smart as you all, but our 6 rings proves I come from a fan base thats seryus about there football.
                    Im here to talk smack, but if we lose on sunday I wont be back.

Bet that. Love Mugwa

Comment

Roses are red Violets are blue. The Steelers could barely beat a team made of poo. They come to mile high with hopes in their hearts. That'll all come out when Ben Rothisburger Farts.

Sure you are favored... but that matters not.
                      The last thing you'll see is Ben on the pot.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Theres nothing more embarassing..

than losing to tebow

While your seasons' a flushing.

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          They finish last??? so that means we will finish last in the draft with the 32nd pick??? That means we win the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!

I like your outlook :thumb:
                          Friend I have two words for you: Pro, Zak. I hope you don't eat with sharp utensils.

Comment

Friend I have two words for you: Pro, Zak. I hope you don't eat with sharp utensils.
                            I'm in the military and they give me a rifle, but the stupid MRE never comes with a fork just a spoon

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                              Roses are red Violets are blue. The Steelers could barely beat a team made of poo. They come to mile high with hopes in their hearts. That'll all come out when Ben Rothisburger Farts.

Sure you are favored... but that matters not.
                              The last thing you'll see is Ben on the pot.
                              If by some miracle you win (possible), it will be because we are banged up. If we were anywhere near healthy, you would be out by halftime. You are in the playoffs because the division you play in is horrible. We have (3) teams from our division in the playoffs. If any one of them were in your division, you wouldn't smell a playoff game.

Comment

If by some miracle you win (possible), it will be because we are banged up. If we were anywhere near healthy, you would be out by halftime. You are in the playoffs because the division you play in is horrible. We have (3) teams from our division in the playoffs. If any one of them were in your division, you wouldn't smell a playoff game.
                                Do I already hear excuses. Really??? you think we are perfectly healthy?? we just lost a key cog on our O-line with a broken leg, and Miller is playing with a cast and Dawkins has been out and not at full health, so if you lose it's because you got beat by the better team. O we played one game against the North and won, just so you know it was the bengals. So we are 1-0 against the north right now.

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X