X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by Mugwa View Post
    If by some miracle you win (possible), it will be because we are banged up. If we were anywhere near healthy, you would be out by halftime. You are in the playoffs because the division you play in is horrible. We have (3) teams from our division in the playoffs. If any one of them were in your division, you wouldn't smell a playoff game.
    That's funny because our QB who only won one game beat one of those teams already this year...

Leave a comment:

• Mugwa
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Do I already hear excuses. Really??? you think we are perfectly healthy?? we just lost a key cog on our O-line with a broken leg, and Miller is playing with a cast and Dawkins has been out and not at full health, so if you lose it's because you got beat by the better team. O we played one game against the North and won, just so you know it was the bengals. So we are 1-0 against the north right now.
    Our #1 running back is done for season. #1 tackler out. #1 QB broken thumb and high ankle sprain. (2) starting lineman out. Dont brag, we beat the stinking Bengals twice (they stink in our division). Like you they backed into the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Mugwa
    replied
    I'm in the military and they give me a rifle, but the stupid MRE never comes with a fork just a spoon
    Hope its a cork gun. Please be careful. Pin your name on your shirt.

Leave a comment:

• horsesense
    replied
    If by some miracle you win (possible), it will be because we are banged up. If we were anywhere near healthy, you would be out by halftime. You are in the playoffs because the division you play in is horrible. We have (3) teams from our division in the playoffs. If any one of them were in your division, you wouldn't smell a playoff game.
    For someone who claims to be following football as long as you stated, you should know that injuries are part of the game. Its all about depth in the NFL. Every team has to be prepared to play next man up...... Cinny and the clowns are just as bad as any team in the AFC. Your Steelers have benefited from a weak-ass division forever. The AFC west is rising and as it once was, and will soon be the black and blue division history has proven it once was not so long ago..

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Do I already hear excuses. Really??? you think we are perfectly healthy?? we just lost a key cog on our O-line with a broken leg, and Miller is playing with a cast and Dawkins has been out and not at full health, so if you lose it's because you got beat by the better team. O we played one game against the North and won, just so you know it was the bengals. So we are 1-0 against the north right now.

Leave a comment:

• Mugwa
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Roses are red Violets are blue. The Steelers could barely beat a team made of poo. They come to mile high with hopes in their hearts. That'll all come out when Ben Rothisburger Farts.

Sure you are favored... but that matters not.
    The last thing you'll see is Ben on the pot.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Friend I have two words for you: Pro, Zak. I hope you don't eat with sharp utensils.
    I'm in the military and they give me a rifle, but the stupid MRE never comes with a fork just a spoon

Leave a comment:

• Mugwa
    replied
    They finish last??? so that means we will finish last in the draft with the 32nd pick??? That means we win the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!

I like your outlook :thumb:
    Friend I have two words for you: Pro, Zak. I hope you don't eat with sharp utensils.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    Theres nothing more embarassing..

than losing to tebow

While your seasons' a flushing.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Roses are red Violets are blue. The Steelers could barely beat a team made of poo. They come to mile high with hopes in their hearts. That'll all come out when Ben Rothisburger Farts.

Sure you are favored... but that matters not.
    The last thing you'll see is Ben on the pot.

Leave a comment:

• horsesense
    replied
    My name is Mugwa, a Pittzburg Stella fan.
    Are team will win becus I think that thay can.
    Been folloing my team before the imakulate (whatever that means) recepcion.
    I may not be as smart as you all, but our 6 rings proves I come from a fan base thats seryus about there football.
    Im here to talk smack, but if we lose on sunday I wont be back.

Bet that. Love Mugwa

Leave a comment:

• DarkHorse26
    replied
    Teabow seems like a nice guy. You know what they say about nice guys.
    Roethlisberger is a repeat offender? You know what they say happens to rapists in jail right because Miller and Doom are gonna be on his ass all day.
    Last edited by DarkHorse26; 01-04-2012, 12:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    They finish last??? so that means we will finish last in the draft with the 32nd pick??? That means we win the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!

I like your outlook :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Mugwa
    replied
    Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    Bronco Nation has no reason to be jealous of the Steelers fanbase...we are doing just fine with ours thanks though.

Leave a comment:

• 86Elwayfan
    replied
    You're the one who is ignorant. I am an old man. I've been a Steeler fan all my life. I was a fan when we only won a single game in a season. I was thrilled when we were favored to win a game. Football is a big deal in our area. We have a base of great fans. It's understandable that other areas would be jealous of our fan base. When you have a large fan base you end up with some nuts. I'm sure you have a few.
    Bronco Nation has no reason to be jealous of the Steelers fanbase...we are doing just fine with ours thanks though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X