Hey Broncos, good luck vs the Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Broncos, good luck vs the Steelers

Hey Broncos, your gonna need more than "luck" to beat the Steelers this weekend.

The last time your Broncos were in the playoffs you were 13-3 riding high with home field advantage and I believe the #1 seed? The 6th see Steelers came in and embarassed you at home and that is with a much much better Bronco team and QB, no comparison.

Actually I hope the Steelers spank the crap out of the Broncos this weekend to remind you Bronco fans that the only show you belong in is sesame street.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Hey Broncos, your gonna need more than "luck" to beat the Steelers this weekend.

The last time your Broncos were in the playoffs you were 13-3 riding high with home field advantage and I believe the #1 seed? The 6th see Steelers came in and embarassed you at home and that is with a much much better Bronco team and QB, no comparison.

Actually I hope the Steelers spank the crap out of the Broncos this weekend to remind you Bronco fans that the only show you belong in is sesame street.

Why is Phillip Rivers a trash can?
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Why is Phillip Rivers a trash can?
      Rivers Picture is in there because he had a "trash can season" this year.

Rivers Ints was one of the main reasons why we didn't make the playoffs this year. I dont buy the injury excuse even though it did wreak havoc. Elite Qb's don't throw that many interceptions. Any Charger fan than can't admit that is living in dreamland.
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Sour grapes? its ok dude theres always next season..oh wait your a Chargers fan next season is perpetual
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Green is an ugly color on you!

Comment

Give Rivers a break, Eli Manning throw alot of picks in 2010, then it was Cutler in 2009 and Ben Roethlisberger in 2008. Some quarterbacks have off years.

Comment

Rivers Picture is in there because he had a "trash can season" this year.

Rivers Ints was one of the main reasons why we didn't make the playoffs this year. I dont buy the injury excuse even though it did wreak havoc. Elite Qb's don't throw that many interceptions. Any Charger fan than can't admit that is living in dreamland.
              Is that green thing popping out Phillip Rivers too?
              You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

The Charger fans have more important things to worry about then the Broncos playoff season, like the fact that they are stuck with Norv Turner for another year while Jeff Fisher and Bill Cowher are out there for the taking.
                "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Hmm... Sounds really familiar to last years playoffs and superbowl run. A wildcard Packers team beat the #1 seeded home field advantage 13-3 Atlanta falcons. Playoffs are anyone's game.

Nice try, but this was a failure post. Letting the lowest rated QBR rated QB in league come in a 1-4 team to win 7 games AND give us our first playoff birth since we were 13-3 and take the AFC west.

Next Charger troll please.

Comment

And thank you for keeping AJ and Norv...

Jack-wagon!!!!!
                    "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

No team from the AFC West distinguished itself. Top 3 were 8-8, third tie breaker decided outcome. Not much difference between all 4 teams.

Broncos need to get ready for Pittsburgh. Losing the last 3 games and backing into the division title, is not what legends are made of.

If the Broncos play smart offensive football, and pass short routes early, it may pay dividends. Their D will be preparing for a ground assault. Do the opposite of what is expected.

Comment

Are you still watching Sesame street? No wonder this post sounds childish.

Comment

Worst. Photoshop. Ever.

Comment

Rivers Ints was one of the main reasons why we didn't make the playoffs this year. Elite Qb's don't throw that many interceptions.
                            Peyton Manning circa 2007 playoffs and his 6 int's would disagree.

He won his third league MVP award in 2008.

Any Charger fan than can't admit that is living in dreamland.
                            So where do I sign up for this "dreamland" place? Sounds nice.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X