Orange Towels, LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Towels, LOL

When the Packers play in Denver do you all wear Orange Cheese Heads. Oh thats right you wear those hats that are either supposed to be a horse's head or Shannon Sharpe, hard to tell which.

you guys invented the towel? Congrats, I really hadn't known that.

We've been using it for years in Denver, and also in fresno... but I didn't realize it was trademarked.

Comment

They have terrible towels because they suck..

We have awesome towels because... we're awesome.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by SteelerD View Post
        When the Packers play in Denver do you all wear Orange Cheese Heads. Oh thats right you wear those hats that are either supposed to be a horse's head or Shannon Sharpe, hard to tell which.
        Also John Elway looks like a horse more than Sharpe... maybe you should get better at jokes. Because they're lacking.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post

We've been using it for years in Denver, and also in fresno... but I didn't realize it was trademarked.
          You ever smelled a Steelers fan?

They definitely did NOT invent the towel.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            Also John Elway looks like a horse more than Sharpe... maybe you should get better at jokes. Because they're lacking.
            Elway just has horse teeth, Sharpe whole face looks a little "equine"

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post

The Terrible Towel is a rally towel associated with the Pittsburgh Steelers, an American football team in the National Football League (NFL). Created in 1975 by then Steelers radio broadcaster Myron Cope, The Terrible Towel has spread in popularity; fans take their Towel to famous sites while on vacation. The Towel has been taken to the peak of Mount Everest, and even into space on the International Space Station.

Where has anyone ever taken your orange towels.

At least have enough pride and originality to come up with your own gimmick.

Comment

The Terrible Towel has been shamelessly ripped off by wannabe pretenders for decades.

Comment

Towels are synonymous with Steeler fans cause they need something to cry in. Wahhhh!!! Makes sense to make 'em pee yellow.

Comment

not smack but your a steelers fan

last week after christmas a good buddy of mine came up and said check this out

he held up his hand and he had on a superbowl ring given to him from his uncle jack lambert for christmas

i believe it was the 1979 ring

three huge diamonds in the middle

huge and heavy but i tried it on and it didnt fit other than my pinky
                    but i have very stocky fingers

not a steeler fan but i thought the fact i tried on j lamberts ring was cool
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by SteelerD View Post
                      The Terrible Towel is a rally towel associated with the Pittsburgh Steelers, an American football team in the National Football League (NFL). Created in 1975 by then Steelers radio broadcaster Myron Cope, The Terrible Towel has spread in popularity; fans take their Towel to famous sites while on vacation. The Towel has been taken to the peak of Mount Everest, and even into space on the International Space Station.

Where has anyone ever taken your orange towels.

At least have enough pride and originality to come up with your own gimmick.
                      The Orange Rally Towel is a rally towel associated with the Denver Broncos, an American football team in the National Football League (NFL). Created in 1970 by then Broncos cheerleader Shandra Fasson, The Orange Rally Towel has spread in popularity; fans take their Towel to famous sites while on vacation. The Towel has been taken to the peak of Mount Everest, and even into space on the International Space Station. It has even sparked a lot of other "Rally Towels" that rip off the nature of the Orange Rally Towel, namely the Terrible Towel.
                      Wikipedia...

Comment

i cant believe this guy is actually bragging about towels be placed on everest. people tebowed at everest do you see anyone talking about that? lol steeler fans

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          not smack but your a steelers fan

last week after christmas a good buddy of mine came up and said check this out

he held up his hand and he had on a superbowl ring given to him from his uncle jack lambert for christmas

i believe it was the 1979 ring

three huge diamonds in the middle

huge and heavy but i tried it on and it didnt fit other than my pinky
                          but i have very stocky fingers

not a steeler fan but i thought the fact i tried on j lamberts ring was cool
                          Now that is VERY cool!

Comment

Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
                            i cant believe this guy is actually bragging about towels be placed on everest. people tebowed at everest do you see anyone talking about that? lol steeler fans
                            Are you still going to be Tebowing 30 years from now?

Comment

Originally posted by COBurgher View Post
                              Are you still going to be Tebowing 30 years from now?
                              if tebow could play the game for 30 years yes.....

Comment

Working...
                              X