Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this guy from Denver is walking along a beach...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by Steeler Suck View Post
    ... when he stumbles on something sticking out of the sand. Of course it's a brass lamp and of course he rubs it and a genie appears and offers him a wish.

So the guy pulls out a map and points to a spot on it and says "see here, this is the Middle East, it's a region that has been nothing but bloodshed and conflict for centuries, I want you to bring peace to this region".

The genie bluntly replies "that wish is beyond my powers, make another wish", so the guy then says "well, I'm a Tebow fan and the Bronco's are playing the Steelers this Sunday in the playoffs, I want the Broncos to win".

The genie then says "let me see that map again".
    Nice user name....

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    The steelers maybe known for their football. Steeler fans sure aint known for their intellect. just down right neanderthal

Leave a comment:

• Hatake.
    replied
    How is Ben's ankle? Looks like it got Raped.

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by Steeler SChuck View Post
    Hah - you suck even as a grammar nazi.

Keep scraping the bottom of that barrel, maybe you'll find a pubic hair to play with.
    Three people having sex, is a threesome.
    Two people having sex is a twosome.
    I completely understand why you would be called handsome.

Leave a comment:

• Hutch24
    replied
    Your smack talk is getting boring and annoying can you post on your own forum. I'd rather be hearing smack from the chargers fans like baph then your nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• BeardedWonder
    replied
    Internet tough guy hard at work..

U live in Pennsylvania. /thread

Leave a comment:

• Steeler SChuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I think the preposition you're looking for in that sentence is "in". You should have said, "The wit displayed by donk fans 'in' that thread...."

Also, the 's' on the end of donk is out of place, unless accompanied by an apostrophe demonstrating ownership.

I'm not usually one to police grammar, but I thought it was prudent considering the discussion about "wit".

Hah - you suck even as a grammar nazi.

Keep scraping the bottom of that barrel, maybe you'll find a pubic hair to play with.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    That's absolutely correct.

The wit displayed by donks fans on that thread is too overwhelming

I don't know how you come up with them.
    I think the preposition you're looking for in that sentence is "in". You should have said, "The wit displayed by donk fans 'in' that thread...."

Also, the 's' on the end of donk is out of place, unless accompanied by an apostrophe demonstrating ownership.

I'm not usually one to police grammar, but I thought it was prudent considering the discussion about "wit".

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied
    Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
    We were squeezing them out pretty regularly there for a bit.
    Its almost like it was a movement or something.
    Last edited by Puddleglum; 01-05-2012, 07:04 PM. Reason: Had to delete a ' cause Al Wilson is out for blood.

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied

We were squeezing them out pretty regularly there for a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Steeler SChuck
    replied
    Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
    You couldn't handle the poo towel thread?

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    You couldn't handle the poo towel thread?

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    Steeler fans looks like a bumblebees with a bad shaves. The men look even worse.

Leave a comment:

• So this guy from Denver is walking along a beach...

... when he stumbles on something sticking out of the sand. Of course it's a brass lamp and of course he rubs it and a genie appears and offers him a wish.

So the guy pulls out a map and points to a spot on it and says "see here, this is the Middle East, it's a region that has been nothing but bloodshed and conflict for centuries, I want you to bring peace to this region".

The genie bluntly replies "that wish is beyond my powers, make another wish", so the guy then says "well, I'm a Tebow fan and the Bronco's are playing the Steelers this Sunday in the playoffs, I want the Broncos to win".

The genie then says "let me see that map again".
Working...
X