Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Stealers fans think of....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What do Stealers fans think of....

    The fact that most believe the refs have GIVEN them atleast one of their Superbowl victories? Specifically I would like to hear about the Seahawks game. Mostly because by the time the game is over tomorrow you will all be gone, and we dont have enough time to cover every time the Stealers have been bailed out by the refs.

    I bring this up because every Stealers fan I have ever known is always yapping about the SB wins. You bring this up and they get all upset and dont want to talk about it. Are Stealers fans proud of this history, do they ignore it, believe it is not true? Make no mistake, this is common topic around playoff time amongst fans, albeit not Stealers fans. Discuss.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

  • #2
    oddly enough, the last time denver was in the playoffs they were handed a win vs the pats, by the refs, before getting beaten by pitt, in denver.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I thought this threads topic would be avioded, but not by a Chargers fan. Try to stay on topic please.
      Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
        I thought this threads topic would be avioded, but not by a Chargers fan. Try to stay on topic please.
        well on topic, yes , that sb was screwy

        seattle got screwed
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
          The fact that most believe the refs have GIVEN them atleast one of their Superbowl victories? Specifically I would like to hear about the Seahawks game. Mostly because by the time the game is over tomorrow you will all be gone, and we dont have enough time to cover every time the Stealers have been bailed out by the refs.

          I bring this up because every Stealers fan I have ever known is always yapping about the SB wins. You bring this up and they get all upset and dont want to talk about it. Are Stealers fans proud of this history, do they ignore it, believe it is not true? Make no mistake, this is common topic around playoff time amongst fans, albeit not Stealers fans. Discuss.
          Yep. It's all true...
          Refs secretly plot to make sure the Steelers win.
          9-11 was an inside job.
          There's an underground facility at DIA.
          Make no mistake, the common topic around playoff time is that posts like this are made by fans that can't handle the fact that their team failed so they ***** about the team that doesn't.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
            well on topic, yes , that sb was screwy

            seattle got screwed
            Yes it was, cant wait to hear the responses from the group we have here. Thats if they were even fans then, seems like a pretty fairwheather group to me, could be wrong though.
            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

            Comment


            • #7
              I think the SB against Arizona was worse.

              Three notable plays were clear and were called the WRONG way after two of them were reviewed and the last one should have been but wasn't.

              1. James Harrison's INT TD; his arm was clearly on the ground before the ball crossed the goal line.

              2. Santonio Holmes' GW TD; he only had one foot down in the endzone, yet after a lengthy review, they called it a TD, even though anyone with eyes could tell he only had one foot actually on the ground.

              3. Arizona's final play (fumble); on the TV review, it showed that Warner's hand was going forward and it should've been an incomplete pass, but it was never reviewed (it was under 2 minutes left).

              All that seems really screwy to me.

              I won't get into the Steelers/Seahawks Super Bowl because that was the worst officiated NFL game I have ever witnessed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by COBurgher View Post
                Yep. It's all true...
                Refs secretly plot to make sure the Steelers win.
                9-11 was an inside job.
                There's an underground facility at DIA.
                Make no mistake, the common topic around playoff time is that posts like this are made by fans that can't handle the fact that their team failed so they ***** about the team that doesn't.
                Interesting, you avoid the topic, almost all together. How about try to address the point of the thread? Please explain how you guys were not handed the victory by the fans, er refs in the Seahawks game.
                Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fusion17 View Post
                  I think the SB against Arizona was worse.

                  Three notable plays were clear and were called the WRONG way after two of them were reviewed and the last one should have been but wasn't.

                  1. James Harrison's INT TD; his arm was clearly on the ground before the ball crossed the goal line.

                  2. Santonio Holmes' GW TD; he only had one foot down in the endzone, yet after a lengthy review, they called it a TD, even though anyone with eyes could tell he only had one foot actually on the ground.

                  3. Arizona's final play (fumble); on the TV review, it showed that Warner's hand was going forward and it should've been an incomplete pass, but it was never reviewed (it was under 2 minutes left).

                  All that seems really screwy to me.

                  I won't get into the Steelers/Seahawks Super Bowl because that was the worst officiated NFL game I have ever witnessed.
                  All very valid points, thank you. How about it Stealers, care to address these? Keep in mind, these are plays that were reviewed that most thought were obvious (kinda like big bens td against the hawks). So how about it, how do you feel about your 4, er 6 superbowls?
                  Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                    Interesting, you avoid the topic, almost all together. How about try to address the point of the thread? Please explain how you guys were not handed the victory by the fans, er refs in the Seahawks game.
                    The point of the thread is ridiculous. The point of the response points that out. You're asking someone to explain innocence. How about explaining the guilt? Just because you question calls doesn't mean there's a conspiracy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fusion17 View Post
                      I think the SB against Arizona was worse.

                      Three notable plays were clear and were called the WRONG way after two of them were reviewed and the last one should have been but wasn't.

                      1. James Harrison's INT TD; his arm was clearly on the ground before the ball crossed the goal line.

                      2. Santonio Holmes' GW TD; he only had one foot down in the endzone, yet after a lengthy review, they called it a TD, even though anyone with eyes could tell he only had one foot actually on the ground.

                      3. Arizona's final play (fumble); on the TV review, it showed that Warner's hand was going forward and it should've been an incomplete pass, but it was never reviewed (it was under 2 minutes left).

                      All that seems really screwy to me.

                      I won't get into the Steelers/Seahawks Super Bowl because that was the worst officiated NFL game I have ever witnessed.
                      Seriously??? I'm a Chargers fan & have no love for the Steelers but they won that game. Grasping at straws a little arent ya??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Fusion17 View Post
                        I think the SB against Arizona was worse.

                        Three notable plays were clear and were called the WRONG way after two of them were reviewed and the last one should have been but wasn't.

                        1. James Harrison's INT TD; his arm was clearly on the ground before the ball crossed the goal line.

                        2. Santonio Holmes' GW TD; he only had one foot down in the endzone, yet after a lengthy review, they called it a TD, even though anyone with eyes could tell he only had one foot actually on the ground.

                        3. Arizona's final play (fumble); on the TV review, it showed that Warner's hand was going forward and it should've been an incomplete pass, but it was never reviewed (it was under 2 minutes left).

                        All that seems really screwy to me.

                        I won't get into the Steelers/Seahawks Super Bowl because that was the worst officiated NFL game I have ever witnessed.
                        Originally posted by COBurgher View Post
                        The point of the thread is ridiculous. The point of the response points that out. You're asking someone to explain innocence. How about explaining the guilt? Just because you question calls doesn't mean there's a conspiracy.
                        Lets start with the above questionable plays that Fusion contributed to the thread. This I assume would explain guilt? Also, was Big Bens td really a td against the Hawks? The replay was obvious to everyone but the refs apparently.
                        Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                          Yes it was, cant wait to hear the responses from the group we have here. Thats if they were even fans then, seems like a pretty fairwheather group to me, could be wrong though.
                          you're not calling steeler fans fairweather are you?

                          cause that would be seriously retarded lol
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fusion17 View Post
                            I think the SB against Arizona was worse.

                            Three notable plays were clear and were called the WRONG way after two of them were reviewed and the last one should have been but wasn't.

                            1. James Harrison's INT TD; his arm was clearly on the ground before the ball crossed the goal line.

                            2. Santonio Holmes' GW TD; he only had one foot down in the endzone, yet after a lengthy review, they called it a TD, even though anyone with eyes could tell he only had one foot actually on the ground.

                            3. Arizona's final play (fumble); on the TV review, it showed that Warner's hand was going forward and it should've been an incomplete pass, but it was never reviewed (it was under 2 minutes left).

                            All that seems really screwy to me.

                            I won't get into the Steelers/Seahawks Super Bowl because that was the worst officiated NFL game I have ever witnessed.
                            this is wrong, holmes td catch was perfect as several replays showed

                            the final play was warner holding on to the ball too long, his own damn fault

                            that was one of the best sbs ever


                            pats fans still ***** and moan about eli not being ruled in the grasp lol


                            people just love to whine
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                              Seriously??? I'm a Chargers fan & have no love for the Steelers but they won that game. Grasping at straws a little arent ya??
                              These are all valid points, all on plays that were brought up either in the game or afterwards several times. The Harrison return was a great play, but there was many Stealers holding on the return. Should have never been a td.
                              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X