PatsFans thankyou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PatsFans thankyou

didnt want to have to play both steelers and ravens. Now we will spank the broncos and wait for the ravens. good game but tebow vs brady is a mismatch and last game proved that. Again Thanks

lol im sure thats what the steeler fans were saying yesterday too.

Comment

Keep letting your mouth overload your game...we welcome the challenge...bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
        didnt want to have to play both steelers and ravens. Now we will spank the broncos and wait for the ravens. good game but tebow vs brady is a mismatch and last game proved that. Again Thanks
        BS. You pulled one out because of three turnovers and 13 points that we gift wrapped for you.

Run along now little one.

Comment

Wow, we have a turnover free game the first time and lets see what would have happened, personally, I love our chances....especially with Tebow on the road. I hope the Patriots are as confident as you are.

Comment

Should we even bother to show up?
            sigpic

Comment

I would rather play the pats than Baltimore as well , so I guess we are all happy

Comment

Well since I don't think either QB will be trying to tackle the other, you can't really call it Tebow v. Brady. It's Broncos v. Patriots.

Comment

No problem! I remember back in 05 when Denver beat.. You know the first team to beat Brady in the playoffs?

That's besides the point though that year after that game I and probably most of Bronco nation was cheering for te Steelers to beat the Colts that happened and we got what we wanted but didn't win.

So be careful what you wish for this Denver team is better than they were a few weeks ago when they played the Pats last time.
                  Follow me on Twitter
                  @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

How many opposing team fans are going to show up with this weak smack and underestimating us....Bronco Nation is strong and this team can beat anyone...we can also lose to anyone, but whatever.

Without the back to back to back TOs last time, we beat you...you could not stop the run.
                    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Pats already put 41 on that awesome defense and you are coming cross country so enjoy today but reality sets in tomorrow

Comment

I actually think this is the single most worse thing that could have happened for remaining playoff teams.

The amount of confidence Tebow has now makes the whole team that much more dangerous. I saw everyone playing their hearts out. They saw Tebow accepted the challenge so they rallied.

We are going to be a tough out I believe that now so you can talk but you are worried back there. Since this game will be so easy for you I expect to see you here if we pull the upset.
                        :go:

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOL Oh god the Pats fans are starting already. Here comes payback dude.
                          People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

Just like i'm sure you were glad to face the Jets last year, right??

Also, if we don't give you 3 turnovers in Denver territory, it's a heck of a lot closer, do we win, i don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                              Pats already put 41 on that awesome defense and you are coming cross country so enjoy today but reality sets in tomorrow
                              I am expecting to see Shannon Sharpe on the sidelines calling the president again.
                              People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X