Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[email protected] Think it gets a prime time slot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected] Think it gets a prime time slot?

I think it will. Will be billed as Cam vs Tebow and Fox vs His Former Team.

Both players were very exciting to watch last season.

If this is not a Sunday night or money night game I would be surprised.

Comment

I think Panther fans are sadly mistaken when they think Broncos fans and the rest of the world care about the Panthers..

Comment

I think if it does get a prime time slot its because of the Broncos.The Panthers just suck
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          I think if it does get a prime time slot its because of the Broncos.The Panthers just suck
          more so the hype of the matchup vs quality of teams. Fox vs old team(nobody cares outside of the two cities involved) tebow(everybody cares) tebow vs cam (battle of the running QBs college backup blah blah blah) its must see tv. I bet this gets more views than Brady vs tebow 1 (which I didn't understand the hype of that matchup)

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

Agreed. Panthers, 6-10, that went 4-2 over their last 6 games.. while finishing the season with the 5th ranked scoring offense in the NFL, with a qb that is coming off of arguably the best rookie season in NFL history, has absolutely no draw for a prime time slot.

If it happens, it'll just be because of the mighty Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaPride View Post
              Agreed. Panthers, 6-10, that went 4-2 over their last 6 games.. while finishing the season with the 5th ranked scoring offense in the NFL, with a qb that is coming off of arguably the best rookie season in NFL history, has absolutely no draw for a prime time slot.

If it happens, it'll just be because of the mighty Broncos.
              You're catching on.

Comment

Nobody cares about a Denver-Carolina match-up, 'cept Bronco-Panther fans. Prime-time? It'd be a slow NFL day if it is.

Comment

Cam is going to regress and play like garbage this upcoming year. Book it.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think the Panthers can only get better after last season and a MNF or SNF game between these two teams would interest a lot of people. Could be a relatively high scoring game that would be really fun to watch in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      Cam is going to regress and play like garbage this upcoming year. Book it.
                      Lol.

Sig bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatake. View Post
                        Lol.

Sig bet?
                        What's the bet?

It has to be something concrete. A subjective bet wont work.

He benefits from the opposition scoring often and quickly. He gets to be on the field a lot getting garbage yards, and he tanks it when things don't go his way, and already throws too many interceptions.

I'm telling you right now, you're not going to see the production you saw this last year out of the dude next year. He will regress.

The last game against the Saints will be a much more realistic expectation. Especially if your D improves. 158 passing 1 td 1 int, 32 yards rushing
                        Last edited by kishzilla; 02-19-2012, 01:56 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

i'd rather see this game then see the Broncos get thumpered by NE again. as it stands now
                          Last edited by broncnagurski; 02-19-2012, 09:15 AM. Reason: added

Comment

I'm sure we'll see it in the Carolinas. I'm in Charlotte, NC and I don't see many Bronco games except when I can get it on the pc.

Comment

Should this match up make SNF, it will have been a sad day for NFL fans everywhere.

Both? Eh.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X