No one cares about Tebow vs. Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one cares about Tebow vs. Cam

I could care less about Cam Newton. To me, he's nothing more than a diva who had a good rookie season.

If you guys could realize that no one around here cares about your opinions, you would likely save yourselves a lot of time.

I mean, it's one thing to come around Week 6 and smack a little bit. But good God, we haven't reach free agency yet. And you want to talk about Cam Newton on a Broncos board.

We don't give a crap.
    jonathanrivers
    Banned User
    Last edited by jonathanrivers; 02-23-2012, 05:52 AM.

Originally posted by jonathanrivers View Post
    I could care less about Cam Newton. To me, he's nothing more than a

If you guys could realize that no one around here cares about your opinions, you would likely save yourselves a lot of time.

I mean, it's one thing to come around Week 6 and smack a little bit. But good God, we haven't reach free agency yet. And you want to talk about Cam Newton on a Broncos board.

We don't give a crap.
    Pretty sandy in South Carolina, I hear.

This is the Talkin' Smack forum for a reason. You don't want to talk about other NFL teams? Go back to GD and talk about the naughty things Brady said about Timmeh.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

False statement is false.

Plenty care about it, as shown by the hundreds of posts about it by multiple members.

You know what no one cares about? Your opinion on the subject.

Comment

Ive only respnded to topics made by broncos fans. Broncos fans proved to be super sensitive on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Panther View Post
          Ive only respnded to topics made by broncos fans. Broncos fans proved to be super sensitive on the subject.
          Looking through your posts, the only Newton/Tebow threads you've responded to were all started by Panther fans.

In fact, I can't find a single recent (meaning within the last 5 months) Newton/Tebow thread that wasn't started by a Panther fan.

I could have missed some, but frankly, I don't know a single Broncos fan that gives two licks about Cam Newton.

In fact, for the most part, Newton is barely mentioned here except when a Carolina fan brings him up.

I'm sure there are some die hard Tebow first fans who care about this so-called debate, but you'll be hard pressed to find a long-time Bronco fan who thinks there's any real discussion material here.

Comment

Comment

The real proof, if you ask me, is the fact there are several Panther fan started threads on the topic on a Broncos message board, and ZERO started by Broncos fans on any Panther message board I can find.

Comment

Like an annoying little brother who wants attention

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                  Like an annoying little brother who wants attention
                  Exactly. I mean, of course if you come to our house and bash our players, then yes, we're gonna defend them. Duh!

It doesn't mean we care about your player, it only means we care about ours.

I suspect that subconsciously, the people you're really trying to convince is yourselves.

Because frankly, Broncos fans are just plain apathetic when it comes to Newton.

Did Newton have a good season as a rookie? Yeup. Did he set records? Yeup.

Congrats. Now go make an account at the Falcons message board.

Maybe they care.

Comment

andddd this about sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatake. View Post
                      False statement is false.

Plenty care about it, as shown by the hundreds of posts about it by multiple members.

You know what no one cares about? Your opinion on the subject.
                      Ouch, you sure got me there. I can hear the high-pitched voice of a 6th grade school girl coming from your mouth now..."You know what no one cares about? Your opinion on the subect." Lol. Should we take your man card now, or would you like a chance to earn it back? Hella comeback, dude.

I guess it's a wash. No one cares about my opinion. And no one gives a rats behind about the diva Cam Newton.

Since we can agree one that...would you like to talk about something that Broncos fans care about?
                      jonathanrivers
                      Banned User
                      Last edited by jonathanrivers; 02-23-2012, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Panther View Post
                        Na those are Tebow fans not real Bronco fans
                        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
                          Pretty sandy in South Carolina, I hear.

This is the Talkin' Smack forum for a reason. You don't want to talk about other NFL teams? Go back to GD and talk about the naughty things Brady said about Timmeh.
                          Hold on...wait. You're smacking on South Carolina when you're from Kentucky? I'm not sure if you're serious...or what...? That's kind of a joke, er, is a joke.

I know what this forum is for. Thanks for your useless statement of the obvious.

I didn't say Broncos fans didn't care about smacking with other teams. But the Panthers? Over the subject of Cam Newton?

Again...and I don't think I can emphasize this enough...no one gives a crap.

If it makes you feel better, we probably care even less about the Bengals.
                          jonathanrivers
                          Banned User
                          Last edited by jonathanrivers; 02-23-2012, 05:58 AM.

Comment

I don't like Cam Newton because he stole my laptop.
                            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                            Adopted By:
                            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                            Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                              I don't like Cam Newton because he stole my laptop.

sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Working...
                              X