Peyton's best choice is Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    Peyton with a broken neck and the hiv is still better than John Elway.
    Maybe...but when it comes to playoffs and Super Bowls...Elway is far superior.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
      You weren't kidding when you picked that username. I see you managed to capitalize the defining word.
      LOL!!! Good call, BroncosDivision.

Comment

I called it! I was right! This is the best and happiest news for the Broncos and fans since the '98 SB. I love it! The Broncos just need to keep Peyton healthy and protected and things will be good.

But....I also have some concern. Tebow is rumored to be traded. This is a mistake by Broncos mgmt. Very disappointing...maybe removing Tebow was something Peyton wanted so he wouldnt have to deal with Tebowmania. If Manning gets injured, we'll have no decent or ready backup and the Broncos' QB future is now a HUGE ? I'm a bit worried about that.

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
          I called it! I was right! This is the best and happiest news for the Broncos and fans since the '98 SB. I love it! The Broncos just need to keep Peyton healthy and protected and things will be good.

But....I also have some concern. Tebow is rumored to be traded. This is a mistake by Broncos mgmt. Very disappointing...maybe removing Tebow was something Peyton wanted so he wouldnt have to deal with Tebowmania. If Manning gets injured, we'll have no decent or ready backup and the Broncos' QB future is now a HUGE ? I'm a bit worried about that.
          Bah, Eli threw a tantrum when Peyton mentioned the 49ers.

I agree about Tebow though...but hey the QB market is getting pretty tight. I know you Broncos have been able to sucker Miami into absurd deals before, why not give it another go?
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X