peyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peyton

Why do u guys want peyton u have Tebow he took your team to the playoffs the first year I dont think Elway..Aikman Manning accomplished that or Farve
    Send Tebow to Az we will take him

I can play this game too.

Why does Arz want him.

You traded alot of Kolb, and Skelton finished the season strong.

:thumb:

Comment

Tebow for fitz , dockett , three 1st round picks.
      Now go get your shine box

Comment

I would then have to move to denver

Comment

dude kolb is slow as puss in the pocket and holds the ball way 2 long if we release him by weds we r only out 7 mil. i hope they do even if we dont get payton Skelton is awesome

Comment

"Slow as puss"

We're dealing with a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by az redzone Junk View Post
              Why do u guys want peyton u have Tebow he took your team to the playoffs the first year I dont think Elway..Aikman Manning accomplished that or Farve
              Who said EVERYONE wants Peyton OR Tebow??? I personally want Robert Griffin III, but am probably in the Minority.
              sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

At this point, Pay-a-ton Manning is a ticket seller...nothing more.

4 neck surgeries?!? Out all of last season?!?
                He was the franchise in Indy...the ring bearer...
                ...and they cut him for a draft pick.

Throwing the ball is one thing...surviving in the pocket is another.
                I'm thinking whoever signs the guy is just one or two hard sacks away from having a high priced bench ornament.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
                  At this point, Pay-a-ton Manning is a ticket seller...nothing more.

4 neck surgeries?!? Out all of last season?!?
                  He was the franchise in Indy...the ring bearer...
                  ...and they cut him for a draft pick.

Throwing the ball is one thing...surviving in the pocket is another.
                  I'm thinking whoever signs the guy is just one or two hard sacks away from having a high priced bench ornament.
                  Says the guy who's team dropped a $70 million dollar contract on Matt Cassel, and guaranteed him half of it

And your team is one or two hard sacks away from having Brady Quinn as your QB
                  Last edited by kishzilla; 03-18-2012, 06:28 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                    Says the guy who's team dropped a $70 million dollar contract on Matt Cassel, and guaranteed him half of it

And your team is one or two hard sacks away from having Brady Quinn as your QB
                    You mean the same Matt Cassel that the Broncos were covertly courting over Jay Cutler, a scenario once exposed that sent Jay-Jay into a raging case of butthurt, eventually driving him out of the AFCW?

Worth every dime.

I know this much...if Cassel did go down again, I'd gladly take Brady Quinn over Tyler Palko....or a duck tossing miracle worker.

I wish the Broncos good luck in thier bid 2 sign Pay-a-ton...I hope it happens. I really do. :thumb:

Comment

You mean the same Matt Cassel that the Broncos were covertly courting over Jay Cutler, a scenario once exposed that sent Jay-Jay into a raging case of butthurt, eventually driving him out of the AFCW?
                      That was all only worth it to you, if you ended up with something worthwhile for your team. Which you didn't lol

I guess if you care more about being a dingle berry on the ass of the Broncos, than your own team's successes, then I could maybe see how that would give you a warm fuzzy

Bottom line is you basically have Kyle Orton's long lost brother until 2014 lol

I know this much...if Cassel did go down again, I'd gladly take Brady Quinn over Tyler Palko....or a duck tossing miracle worker.
                      Trust me, no you wouldn't Quinn couldn't beat out Tebow. What makes you think he's an upgrade over Palko? lol

I wish the Broncos good luck in thier bid 2 sign Pay-a-ton...I hope it happens. I really do. :thumb:
                      HA HA! Suuuuuuuure buddy. You're either a terrible liar, or you're hopelessly naive. Either way, that statement is a funny joke.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by az redzone Junk View Post
                        Tebow was sooooo last season.

Peyton is the new black.

sigpic

Comment

We backed into the playoffs, and with a little luck, we won one game in the playoffs. Look Tebow really good games when he came in for Ortin. But when you run most of the time, defenses found a way to stop it. And this season when he gets his chance to play, he will do the samething that he did here.

Comment

Kolb, lol. I recall Az fans a year ago begging for Orton. Just ouch!

Comment

Worth every dime.
                              We can tell...

Comment

Working...
                              X