To Bears fans LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Bears fans LOL

Brandon Marshall was traded by the Miami Dolphins to the Chicago Bears on Tuesday, hours before news emerged that a woman was accusing the WR of hitting her in the face outside a New York nightclub over the weekend.

I don't care one bit what anyone thinks about all the press Tebow got last year. It beats the press Mr. Marshall always seems to have guilty or not.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

dude is a FLAT OUT MORON

there is no other way to put it, one of the dumbest players in the NFL
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

All talent no brains or morals or pride.

Comment

bears have stated they knew of this

which makes it weirder
        sigpic

Comment

i think to make cutler happy after way team and fans dogged him last season

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
            bears have stated they knew of this

which makes it weirder
            Totally agree with this.

Are you that desperate for a WR that you make this trade, even though Marshall stands a good chance at landing a lengthy suspension?

And to Marshall's associates and wife, why are you letting this man near alcohol? He has a diagnosed with a mental disorder, letting him drink is like throwing gasoline on a fire.
            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
            Adopted By:
            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
            Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              Brandon Marshall was traded by the Miami Dolphins to the Chicago Bears on Tuesday, hours before news emerged that a woman was accusing the WR of hitting her in the face outside a New York nightclub over the weekend.

I don't care one bit what anyone thinks about all the press Tebow got last year. It beats the press Mr. Marshall always seems to have guilty or not.
              Still a good move by the Bears franchise Marshall will not be punished for this at all.

Comment

it is a good move but he will miss 4 to 6 games

Comment

Originally posted by mbison View Post
                  Still a good move by the Bears franchise Marshall will not be punished for this at all.
                  what in the world makes you say that?

pretty sure hes getting suspended
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

The guy is just a piece of work. There's no excuses for hitting women. He doesn't deserve to be making the money he does with such a warped mentality.

So glad he's not a Bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

yes, well Marshall is actually a good receiver player at least, tebow is not and gets far more press than any other football player on the planet and that's why it is so annoying.

Marshall is a head case no doubt it but he is one of the best receivers in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                        The guy is just a piece of work. There's no excuses for hitting women. He doesn't deserve to be making the money he does with such a warped mentality.

So glad he's not a Bronco.
                        as i look at your current roster i tend to agree.

Comment

Guys, he's only been accused. Funny how Perrish Cox gets accused of rape or whatever and half you guys we're claiming innocent before even knowing the details. Why don't we just let this work itself out before judging?

Comment

Miami only asked two 3rd round pix for Marshall. Obviously the Dolphins were desperate to get rid of him...whether it was because they knew about the party-fight (which they deny) or because B-Marsh sucked in Miami.

Here's what makes less sense about the Bears' decision to get Marshall...What makes the Bears think Cutler will have time to throw to B-Marsh? The Bears have one of the worst O-lines in the league and have had that distinction for multiple seasons now. Its why Cutler is sacked and injured all the time. Forte got all his yards from short passes, Marshall wont be running those routes.

All I hear from the pundits is...now Cutler will have a deep threat. My response to that is...by the time B-Marsh runs down the field and looks back for the pass, he'll be saying, "Oh crap, my QB is sacked again." The Bears are putting the cart before the horse on this trade.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              yes, well Marshall is actually a good receiver player at least, tebow is not and gets far more press than any other football player on the planet and that's why it is so annoying.

Marshall is a head case no doubt it but he is one of the best receivers in the game.
                              Why would you even bring up Tebow in this conversation? You're a freaking Closet Tebow fan aren't you??? (or a Broncos Fan)
                              "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Working...
                              X